CHAPTER 19

Previous chapter ~~

: The Crimson's paw ........but wait isn't it he is dead , then how can he be taehyung's father. And who is Mr Kim then????

: he isn't his real father. ( smirk)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Author p.o.v.

: What you mean the Crimson's paw is the real father of kim taehyung aka V .

: yess .

: wait boss , but how do you know all these and what's your relation with him

: The world's greatest mafia known as the Crimson's paw is my beloved brother ( gritted his teeth)

After hearing this the other person went silent for some minute before shouting

: WHATTTT HE IS YOUR BROTHER BOSS , THE GREATER MAFIA IS YOUR OWN BROTHER THEN HOW CAN YOU BE AT THIS POSITION.

: Harris mind your words ( shout)

Harris: sorry boss , I was just curious to know that what made you hate your own brother and nephew ( looks down)

: Hmm brother ( sarcastically) he was just my brother for the name nothing else . That b****d snatched everything from me . He did mistake by born as my brother at first i was the start of my parents they see me as idol son , they treat me like king but that d**k born in my family and snatched my parents love from me , he got all the attention which was mine from the start.

But he didn't stop here after making my parents his puppet he joined the same school even University and got all the attention from students as well as teachers . And why not a young handsome Hunk who is good at studies and sports known for doing everything perfectly will be the first priority of everyone.

I was left alone, nobody cared for me my parents scolded me for my bad behaviour but didn't dare to ask me why I was being like that they chose him not me . I was quiet all the time but when she came , she became my new reason to live , it was love at first sight , she was the most beautiful girl and her name was Kim taehi ( angry)

She was supposed to be mine , BUT TAHT B***D HAS TO RUIN EVERYTHING, HE SNATCHED HER FROM ME . WHY WHY YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING KIM DEAHYUNG JUST WHY
AHHHHHHHHHHH

Harris: boss calm down please

Harris was trying to calm the hyper man who is now throwing and destroying everything in anger. But nothing seemed to work as he was not in his right mind now so Harris just left the room quietly before looking at the man who is now sitting on the ground while mumbling something

: why daehyung why , you made a big mistake by snatching her from me and your son he f**ing made my son paralyzed just for flirting with your sister , and that stupid girl has to take her own life just because my son was just enjoying with her ( laughing like a mechanic)

But ....but my dear nephew don't worry soon you will see your happy family death bodies lying beside you and your dear lover I have something special for him .( laugh)

ON THE OTHER SIDE ~~~

After putting Jungkook in bed taehyung was now standing on the balcony , while one hand was busy typing something on the phone and the other hand was holding a cigarette. Just then a msg pop in his home screen making him smirk evily looking at the perticular msg .

Taehyung: Now , let's see what you goona do my dear uncle ( dark voice)

Saying this he take a puff of the cigerate before throwing it away and moving inside the room . He then look at the sleep figure and sit beside him stroking his hair softly. A long sigh left from his lips ........

Taehyung: I went hard on you ( chuckle) sorry but not sorry baby . Now i have to handle a skully bunny when you wake up i know you're gonna throw traumas ( laugh softly)

He was about to kiss his forehead just then his phone rings making him annoyed.

ON CALL

Taehyung: hello brother in law

Suga : don't call me that and give the phone to kookie i wanna talk with him , why isn't he answering my calls

Taehyung: wohhh calm down brother in law you don't have to worry about my baby as he is with me and nobody have the guts to hurt Kim taehyung's heart so just relax and right now he is sleeping as he is soo tired that's why he isn't answering the class .

Suga : wait what happened with him he never sleeps at this hour , what you did ba***t

Taehyung: this isn't the name to call your brother's husband brother in law ( teasing)

Suga : yahhh don't get on my nerves and tell me.what you did with him .

Taehyung: so you really wanna know.

Suga : yess

Taehyung: ohkk see the thing is I just kissed my baby too hard until he became breathless so that's why he is sleeping.

Suga : KIM F****ING TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY BROTHER...

Taehyung: ohh come on don't act like you didn't even do anything hann should I remind you your time hann ( teases)

Suga : you......

Beep beep

Suga was about to say something but taehyung eventually cutted the call before laughing imagining suga's face . Well you can see this man has now got another obsession and that is to annoyed min yoongi to death .

after cutting the call taehyung laughed lightly not wanting to wake his precious one up . After he himself adjusted beside his baby and hugged him tightly while staring at him . Don't know when but his eyes started to get droopy and he slept while hugging his life .

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Harris just entered his boss room just to find it a huge mess . Broken glass pieces are lying on the ground, furniture was broken. He just shook his head in defeat .

Harris : wtt what happened with this man now , didn't see any mental piece like him in my life , now where he went after creating this whole mess . I swear if only I didn't need the money i wouldn't have worked with this stupid b***ad .

Saying this he called one of the men and told him to clean the mess .

Harris : now let's go and find what that stupid is doing . Can't he see V's men are already following us and anytime they can catch us but still that idiot just shouts or keeps staring at his son's face .

After a few moments ~

Harris came towards a door that is made up of steel and heavy metal It looks like a normal door but, it can't be opened by a single person because of the steel which has been used in it.

And just beside the door there was a lock screen he type and entered inside the room just to see the usualy drama of the father who was just starting at his son face.

Harris: bosss we need to do something they can be here anytime.

______________________________________

Hii guys sorry to keep you guys waiting for this long . You know your author is really smart she wrote the whole chapter and instead of saving it she deleted it 😭

And i have to write it again+ the Wattpad it start to glitch. But somehow I wrote the chapter again, I write it in hurry so plseee ignore the mistake, I hope you guys like it .