OMG... Aunt??

so i'm sitting across from Minnie.... she looks pudgy but im not one to judge. im not pencil thin but im not fat either.

"why are you here" I asked getting straight to the point.

"im pregnant and Charlie won't talk to me" she admits. Smh this slut was pregnant and pinning it on my best friend how pathetic. But this is what he gets for betraying me. that asshole. I wondered what she wanted me to do about it.

"what am I supposed to do" I asked

"can u call Charlie over here" she looked hopeful

" we are not friends anymore"

"why not he loves you"

" He was seeing you behind my back that's why Im pissed off at him"

" are you serious" she said looking horrified. I was confused as fuck. she told me she was 3 months pregnant and that all her friends dropped her. I am not a horrible person so I befriended her being cautious of course. I ended up calling Charlie telling him that Minnie was coming over. when she left my food finally came. after I ate I did research on bdsm I found a club near me... I got dressed and went I got to the front cuz I bribed my way I got in and paid for a v.i.p section. I got a lot of looks from men and women. then I look to the right and I see mr kingsley and his sub......I was booming with anger. I liked him but his lifestyle I didn't get. He looked my way and saw me. I smirked and disappeared. A man came up to me and asked if I had a Dom. I told him no and that I was just looking around. Then I had a bright idea.
"Would u like to train me" I asked.
"Yes!!!" He said happily. I knew that he would invite me Kingsley cuz I saw them talking together when I first got here. He took me in a back room and sure enough there was mr Kingsley.
"All fours baby girl" the man said
"Yes master" I replied getting on all fours. He then pulled up my dress. Oh god. His hot breath was on my ass.
"I'm gonna spank u and u will count and thank me do u understand" he said.
"Yes master". Mr Kingsley had a big hard on. I could see it. Ha asshole.
SMACK
"ONE, thank u master"
SMACK
"Two thank u master". Man by tel I was dripping wet and he decided to eat me. He stuck a finger in me. I gasped.
"Ur a virgin princess?" He asked.
"Yes master". His eyes softened. He kissed my lips. I moaned into the kiss as he rubbed my sore ass. I totally forgot what's his face lol. Oh man this guy is a good kisser. When he pulled away I pouted.
"I want u to call me daddy baby girl"
"Ok daddy" I blushed.
Mr nobody cleared his throat and asked if he could see me in the hall. My temporary master said yes.
"Wtf was that" he was mad as shit.
"What" I had it with this ass
"U can be with him and not me"
"U have a sub" I sneered and got daddies number and left.