Visit from the Cat Family

The sound of Lobo's alarm rang out throughout his home.

Instantly his eyes snapped open and with speed that rivaled that of pro heroes he stood up.

But his job was much more dangerous than fighting villains.

The dreaded world of politics awaited him.

But he was ready.

"Babe can you turn that damn alarm off?!" Rumi muttered covering her ears and barely waking up.

Lobo sighed and with a smile turned off his alarm and went to work. His wife needed the sleep, And he'd be damned if she didn't get it.

The first thing on the list today was to have his morning shower.

He hopped into the shower and scrubbed every piece of dirt that had made its way onto him from his wife's sleeping habits. Then he carefully tended to his bright grey tail and scruffed it up with the 'All for one Soap' ready for fur, Hair, Skin, Tiles, Cars, Dishes, Clothes, Chainsaws, Swords, Bows, Belaz 75710s, Caterpillar 6090 FS', P&H L-2350s', Bagger 288s', Blood-stains, and more! Then he followed it up by carefully washing around the plastic bag on his right ankle.

After he washed his hair he got out. Wrapping a towel around his waist and also one gently around his tail. Following that he brushed his teeth in the mirror and smiled at his fangs and teeth that would make even all might jealous.

But he didn't have time for self-viewing. Drying off his toned 10 pac and quickly administered the last of his cleaning needs to the body that Rumi had compared to a 'Greek god'.

He put on his deodorant and shook his head back and forth to rid it of all the water. Then placing on his clothes and extra large undies he proceeded to quickly and silently move out of his shared room to prevent waking his wife up.

It had been noted that she would wake up at even the slightest hint of a hostile or untrustworthy presence. Even other heroes like the Wild Wild Pussycats couldn't catch Rumi off Guard.

What did that say about Lobo who even on day one was able to slip past her?

After thinking on that for about two seconds Lobo shook his head silently closed the door and quickly descended and turned to look at the horrid mess of a kitchen Rumi had somehow created in the forty minutes she had been awake before going to bed, And then the extra five minutes she had spent looking for the carrots.

Foolish bunny wouldn't even think about looking where they belonged. Only had to move them once and she never looked there again.

He swept like a demon possessed upon the dishes, Scrubbing so hard back and forth that he would have broken them had he been a lesser househusband.

Tossing them with a care that seemed impossible for the act, They settled happily in the cabinet they lived within. Then the cutlery followed by the cups and pots.

The scraps were placed in the scrap bin. And noticing that it was full he made a mental note to feed it to the Chickens and pigs kept in the back of their five-hundred-acre property. Rumi did love to run around after all and he couldn't be blamed if he was found guilty of chopping down fresh wood for the fire now could he?

Elegance spoke throughout his entire body as he turned on his playlist and began scrubbing the floor like it had spat on his grandmother, Safe to say any indication of mess was easily and effectively erased from this plane of reality.

He ran back and forth with the vacuum and mop throughout the kitchen, Loungeroom, living room, Training room, Gym, Meat storage, Veggie-Ultra-Safe, Sugar room, and wood stacking room.