78(Arc 8)

The first white feather streaks across the sky, the rising sun rises at the end of the world, along with the gradually warm light, the fairy ballad of the elves is mixed with the long fragrance of summer lotus, the smoke winds in the hometown of the dragon, The demon on the opposite side of the continent is in a drowsy state, and the morning riffs extending from the four directions are anchored in the center of the four continents, where the dome of the Great Holy See is as solemn and beautiful as ever, symbolizing the eternal light.

"Your Majesty, it's time for you to get up."

In the depths of the Holy See, the statue of a young angel flutters its wings in the room. The figure on the huge bed moved, but then buried his head in the pillow again. Seeing his actions, the boy who woke him up reluctantly curled his lips and had to repeat it again.

"Your Majesty, it's time to get up."

“…hmm.”

The young man on the bed finally opened his eyes, his long eyelashes trembled, half covering the black ink, he just woke up and rubbed his eyes towards the lamp to see the young man standing outside the bed. Appearance, he casually called out the other party's name.

"Eli."

The young man responded and immediately said, "Your Majesty, please let me change your clothes for you."

"Okay..." Before he finished speaking to the lamp, he felt a warm feeling in his body gradually, and realized what his reaction meant. Before Eli approached, he whispered: "Wait. Wait."

"What's the matter? Your Majesty."

"...Give me the bottle," Chao Lamp closed his eyes: "Hurry up."

His new identity is the most noble son in the Holy See, with infinite beauty and high praise, in fact, because of the special physique of the sons, the body fluids of the son are the most precious source of holy water, After listening to Chao Deng's words, the young man was stunned for a moment, and then there was a small bottle made of colorless glass in his hand. He saw Chao Deng took the bottle and covered his whole body with a silk blanket. She flinched from time to time, and after about ten minutes, she opened the quilt toward the lamp, and with a flushed face, she handed the juvenile a transparent vial overflowing with turbidity.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, for your blessing."

There was a faint fishy smell in the air, Eli's fingers turned out flower-like lines, magic made the vial disappear without a trace, shook his head at the lamp and wanted to get out of bed, just as his toes landed, he endured Unceasingly frowned.

Something pierced into his foot, red blood squiggled in the milk-white soles, Eli knelt down when he saw this, and held the right foot that was injured towards the lamp with one hand, the boy raised his head, The blue eyes were clear.

"Can I? Your Majesty."

“…hmmm.”

Listening to his answer, the boy reached out his tongue and licked the injured piece of skin after he thanked him. The constant seeping power came from the blood of the Holy Son surging, and the fingers towards the lamp clenched tightly. The sheets, even if there is no hate value, his body is very sensitive, he can clearly feel the boy's tongue licking back and forth on his upper feet, eating into his blood little by little, until the small wound no longer flows. Without blood, Eli's tongue kissed the delicate sole.

A simple healing magic makes the scars disappear without a trace. As the youngest pope in history, Eli does not actually need to serve him every day to get up and change clothes. In the Holy See, although the Holy Son has the supreme Right, Du Du couldn't disobey the Pope's order. He took the shirt presented by the young man, but the other party didn't mean to avoid it. Those blue-colored pairs still looked straight at the chao-deng, but his eyes were as clear as washing. Apart from asking for holy water, Eli didn't use his identity to suppress him in the slightest. He couldn't check his love value. It was sometimes difficult for Chao Deng to understand the thoughts of the young man in front of him. , One by one, he changed into the complicated formal clothes of the Holy Son.