Chapter Eight

**sexytimes really get going now, so don't read if you don't like**

*Wyl*

Wyl felt like slapping himself the moment the words left his lips. Dinner? At his place? Who did he think he was, inviting himself to a marshal's private quarters like he deserved his attention? Was he so astonishingly desperate? He didn't think he was wrong that Robbie was interested, but after he was quiet for so long, Wyl began to second guess himself.

Oh, you idiot... He'd lowered his eyes to try to hide his embarrassment. Then Robbie had replied, in that amazing low voice, that he wanted to take Wyl home. It was like a shot straight to Wyl's libido. The thought of having this man, all by himself, in a private place...he drained the rest of his espresso in one gulp. "Let's go."

Robbie had barely even touched his drink, but he didn't seem to care. He pulled out his credit strip, paid, and helped Wyl up from his chair. His hand felt even warmer now, and his eyes reflected that warmth. "Lets."

It wasn't a long walk to his apartment, but to Wyl it felt like an eternity. Robbie kept a hold of his hand, leading him along like an eager puppy. The touch was driving Wyl crazy. It had been so long, so long...he danced impatiently from foot to foot once they reached Robbie's door, causing the marshal to give him a grin. It looked good on him, lightening his demeanor.

He opened the door, led Wyl inside, and had just enough time to close it again before Wyl lost any semblance of restraint and threw himself at Robbie, wrapping his arms around his shoulders as he pressed their lips together.

It was incredible, this sensation of holding another person, of wanting them... When Robbie put his arms around Wyl's waist and pulled him closer, Wyl nearly fainted with need. He thrust his tongue into Robbie's mouth, tasting his sweetness and groaning. Robbie groaned back, and Wyl felt his hardness pressing into his hip. "So much for foreplay. If you don't stop that I'll never be able to make us dinner," he gasped.

"I'm hungry now," Wyl panted. He pulled away from Robbie just long enough to lead the dazed man over to the couch and push him onto it, then straddled his thighs and leaned in for another kiss as he undid the front of his uniform. He wanted to feel more of his skin―he needed that heat, that connection. He felt Robbie's hands roaming over his back, sliding down his sides and gently cupping his ass.

"Fuck," Wyl moaned. He was dying for a taste of what lay hard beneath him. He slid backwards off of Robbie's legs, yanked his pants open and freed his cock all in one desperate motion. Wyl gazed at it for a moment, hungry in ways he barely remembered from before, then leaned in and laid his lips over the head.

"Oh." Robbie's breath caught in his throat. "Oh, Wyl. Yes, mmm..." He ran his fingers through Wyl's hair. Wyl took that as encouragement, not that he needed it. He used one hand to grip the base of Robbie's long cock and lowered his mouth down the shaft, closing his eyes and relishing every inch. He wanted it, wanted it so badly...

The head brushed the back of his throat and he started up again, stroking up with his hand as well. His other hand crept down to his own loose canvas pants and fondled himself through the material.

"Wyl..." Hearing his name spoken like that, spoken like it was a caress, did away with the last of Wyl's ability to control himself. He increased his tempo on Robbie's cock, pumping up and down with his hand as he licked and sucked at the head, desperate for a taste of this man, desperate to bring him as much pleasure as Wyl was feeling.

It didn't take long for Robbie to respond to him, and his hips began to move involuntarily in small thrusts, driving his cock a little further into Wyl's mouth even as his hands pushed Wyl's head down. Wyl let himself be led, relishing the fact that he was giving Robbie something he wanted. He felt Robbie's balls tighten, heard his voice become more strained, and readied himself to receive.

Robbie came explosively, shooting into Wyl's mouth as he cried out his name, and the sweet-salty taste coupled with Robbie's desire made Wyl lose it. He came with his pants still on, a long, almost painfully drawn-out orgasm. He was still trembling weakly when Robbie reached down and lifted him off the floor.

He pulled Wyl into his lap and wrapped his arms around him, holding him so that they were face to face. They kissed slowly, sharing the taste of Robbie's spend. When they had recovered a bit Robbie opened his eyes, looked down, then looked shocked. "You came?"

"I couldn't help it," Wyl confessed.

"Nothing to help. I'm just surprised, is all."

"Never fear. The night is young." Wyl grinned hugely. "You can certainly reciprocate if you want to."

Robbie chuckled. "Oh, I do. But how about I make you dinner first?"

Wyl remembered how hungry he was, now that the edge of his horniness was blunted. "I'd love it."