Episode 0.3 , Loveatage

"Whats goin on today? SO MANY STATION Stuffs are MISSING!"
Wonyoung complained to the cast.

"Yes! whats going ON!? This has to be a FRAGILE mistake!"
Sunghoon said, the cast confused aswell.

"Sir, when the ingredients were bought. the staff had put them in the belonging stations, noone approached after that..Not that we know of."
One of the cast had said, sunghoon pissed.

"Well! A camel ate them all huh? All of you, DO UR JOB CORRECTLY OR IM NOT PAYING YOU ALL FOR WHAT U GUYS ARE HERE FOR, GOT IT!?"
Sunghoon yelled in madness at the cast as they fell silent.

"Cmon, Admit it! Who took the ingredients? All of you staffs!"
Wonyoung madly crossed her arms, a staff saying noone touched it after break.

"THEN WHO!? TOOK, THEM. JUDGES ARE WAITING! WE CANT JUST SAY, OH 14 PEOPLES CUPCAKES ARE MISSING CAN WE!? DID THEY FLY OUT FROM HELL? OR WERE THEY MISPLACED BY SOME STUPID PEOPLE?"
Sunghoon yelled, the staff apologizing and trying to calm the mcs down, no hope.

"Hey, Is seungmin dorm 4?"
Hyunjin asked, sucking a lolly.

"Yeahh, why?"
Jeongin answered, looking at hyunjin after reading a book called For you, But you.

"Cool! You think theres a way we can get together?"
Hyunjin said, jeongin confused.

"What..?"

"Haha! Silly, Seungmins hot and perfect. Hes a little to loveable much!"
Hyunjin laughed in blush.

"Weird..You've been asking bout Seungmin, seungmin seungmin! Ill seungmin u out of here!"
Jeongin said, threatening hyunjin.

"Whoops, Its just that i like seungmin..But i dont know how to interact with him! ill drown in his gorgeous eyes.."
Hyunjin sighed, Hyunjin was obsessed with seungmin the moment he saw him arrive while hyunjin was drawing.

"And ill make sure YOU DIE IN THEM!"
Jeongin said, throwing a pillow to hyunjins daydream.

"HE-" Hyunjin startled falling FLAT on his BACK.

"Just shut up dude, were opposites. im no listener for your stupid daydream."
Jeongin scoffed as hyunjin frowned holding the pillow, Jeongin putting back his headphones as he continued to read his book.

"UGH! WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO. JUDGES ARE WAITING,  8 CONTESTANTS ARE ALSO!"
Wonyoung yelled at the staff, tbh. the contestants never seen this accident happen actually.

"We're so sorry, QUICK. CALL THE NEAREST BAKERIES OR FOOD SELLER!"
The head of staff yelled as staffs began rummaging.

"Sheesh, what could've happend??"
Hyunjin said to seungmin.

"I actually dont know, dramatic to see them like this tho."
Seungmin said.

"Your right, such calm looking people with such a different attitude. Its like my eyes are deceiving me at some point."
Hyunjin chuckled as seungmin started to.

"Ngl your right, Looks can deceive."
"Yeahh! You never know the girl u dated was actually a pig."
Hyunjin said causing seungmin to burst out laughing as most contestants turn to them.

"Whoops uh..Sorry!"
Seungmin apologized after realising everyone was looking at them, even the mcs.

"Sorry, lover seungmin and hyunjin. Are you the ones who stole ALL of the items of all others?"
Wonyoung angrily walked to the both of them.

"What! no! we would literally NEVER."
Hyunjin backed up in defense but wonyoung wasnt believing anything, "My office, NOW."
Wonyoung said as the 2 went to wonyoungs office.

"Cut out this part okay? lets just replace 1st trial for a different one."
Sunghoon whispered to the director, handing goodies ($)

(Wonyoungs office)

W: Explain.

S: Maam, we didnt steal anything at all! you can check our stations, dorms, lockers. we didnt even exit out anywhere!

H: Yes! Were innocen-

W: Sure, but you are no indeed innocent for trashTALKING YOUR MCS!

Seungmin and hyunjin looked at eachother, eye contacting 'we boutta get kicked out'

H: Sorry, you mishea-

W: Do you know how trashtalking your beloved mcs is utterly disrespecting and can DISQUALIFY YOU?

S: Were really sorry maam, we won-

W: Even if you wont do it again, im still gonna minus your points.

H: Wait! But then we'll be behind of everyone! Oh.. Except Jungwon and soyeon.

W: You guys will be the last out of everyone, do not act like that next time.
You both just go to ur guys dorms, im gonna be talking to director.

The two nodded in heads down.
Sighh..

(will probably upload for a bet in a month or so 🤷‍♀️ im pushing myself bc LOL I AM NOT DISCONTINUING these books 😒😍, thanks for the views! appreciate you and your kindness <3)