the meet

sans wakes up, he rubs his eyes and stretches, he yawns and stands up "another day, another boring year at school, at least Im not in that shithole they call high school" he finishes getting ready and starts driving to his collage.

Time skip an hour.

Sans walks into his class, all the seats were taken but one, he walks to the back of the class and sits in the seat.

〖Hamilton POV 〗

Hamilton watched the boy walk to his desk and sit beside him "hi, I'm Alexander, but you can call me alex" he greets sans.

"Uhh, cool" sans responds, he grabs his notebook and sets it in front of him, he grabs a pencil and starts sketching a picture of papyrus.

Hamilton doesn't seem bothered by his reply he stares at his drawing "what are you drawing?" He asks calmly.

【Sans POV 】

Sans blockes his notebook from Hamiltons view, he ignores his question and continues the drawing.

Hamilton scooches closer to try and see the drawing "what are you drawing" he asks a bit sternly.

Sans moves his arm so Hamilton could see the drawing "I'm drawing my brother" he said annoyed.

Hamilton smirks and watches his drawing clostly "your brother seems nice" he said chuckling a bit.

Sans smiles a bit "he really is" he said smoothly, he finishes the drawing and flips the page, he sets down his pencil and watches the board.

(this might not be continued, ill try to make a part 2 soon, thank you for reading!)