PART 2

Amara! Where are you? Im at the reception, are you okay? Did something happen? my mother began frantically on the other line. I sighed, letting her ramble as the stranger in front of me shielded me from the outside world.

Mom? Ill be right there just give me a second and nothing happened so dont worry. I say, cutting the call and turning my full attention the boy in front of me. Hi thank you for that, would you mind walking with me to the front desk? suddenly, the serious look on the boys face evaporated and a huge smile appeared on his face, revealing his dimples, which mad the smile all the more endearing.

Hi there, I hope I didnt startle you, Im Sora Kiyoshi, you can call me either, you seemed really distressed back there, mind telling me the issue? he stared at me warmly, his eyes glowing gently.

I dont know why but I felt inclined to tell him, he had some sort of affect on me. oh, I really hate crowded places and I dont like people. Touching me, it- its really uncomfortable. I say quietly.

His expression turns to worry as his eyes shift. I apologize, I touched you without asking, so sorry! he started , ready to bow at my feet.

I stopped him, holding his arm gently. He was truly like a puppy, Id never met anyone as innocent as him, then again, I hadnt really met a lot of people. I looked at him, as he seemed to be slight comforted by the look I was giving him, even though I had no idea what the look I was giving him is. I opened my mouth slowly explaining something I didnt quite understand myself.

I have no idea whats different today but I feel very comfortable around you please will you walk me to the front desk, please? the air became silent as he stood straight up, looking eagerly at me. His eyes asked if I was being honest, so I nodded.

He slung an arm around me shoulder, slowly leading me away from the corner and out into the open. I pulled my mask higher up my nose, trying to focus on Sora, the boy in front of me. Im surprised he didnt ger embarrassed and leave. Rather than a quiet walk, he talked to me the whole way there, occasionally asking a question. He told me story and I learnt quite a bit about him. His middle name is Hiroto, his favorite color is dark blue, he plays basketball and is the captain of his schools team, hes 16 and his birthday is on the 12th of April. He loves science but wants to be a professional basketball player. He is often misunderstood by people because of his appearance (weird cause he looks like a puppy) , he loves penguins and he has a baby sister.

I had no idea whether he wanted me to add input or not so I just listened to his stories until we arrived at the front desk. I looked up at him, seeing as he hadnt let go and there my mother was, standing worriedly at the counter. She spotted me, but didnt move, noticing Soras arm and how I didnt seem to want to move, which would be a totally right assumption. I nudged him in his side, letting him know that we arrived.

He nodded, slowly letting go and turning to me completely. I forgot to aks for your name. he said quietly, passing on a smile to my mother.

Oh, Im Amara. I said, giving him one last look before walking to my mother and leaving, I was honestly so grateful and once we were far out of earshot, I told my mother everything, I mean, she was going to ask anyway right? Her worried look turned to one of shock, then fascination, until finally, after a long stressful year, she teased me, making up scenarios that even I could now imagine, now that I knew there was someone out there who I could talk to. Wait- oh-

Except for one eerie flaw. I forgot to get his number-