1:The Bar

The university semester is already starting, I already want to finish this degree.

I am a nerd who is only interested in studying, working and nothing else! I would like to find someone but who is going to want this four-eyed girl?

"Juliet, do you want to come with us to the bar?" My best friend Jodi says sitting next to me.

"I don't know..." I responded without much attention.

"Ah! Come on! It'll be fun!" She says happy

"I don't want to drink, it's not my thing," I say said grumpily.

"Come on! I'll pay, you'll have fun," she says, moving her wallet, which is surely full of bills.

"It's okay," I said defeated.

She gets excited, she likes to drink, dance and she is very positive about everything.

On the other hand, I am a girl who is not interested in anything more than working and having her profession... but, once in a while, won't it hurt to go to a bar? TRUE?

We got to the bar and it was very noisy, too loud for my taste. She introduced me to her friends with whom I, a little shy, greeted them.

I'm nervous! I was never so close to so many cute guys at the same time!

Jodi gave me a drink, everyone was looking at me I had no choice. Then they ignored me most of the night.

Then one of Jodi's friends approached me, none of them even Jodi bothered to talk to me.

He is tall and very handsome, very blue blue eyes, super white skin, he is surely albino because his hair is super white as well as his eyelashes and he is very tall!

"What does a beautiful girl like you do?" he says, very drunk.

The Boy was approaching me, I was so nervous that I just let him, it was my first time that a boy touched me.

He kissed me hard, his smell of alcohol was very strong, and he dragged me towards his car and threw me into it.

"Do you want to come to my apartment?" he says, almost fainting.

I didn't move, I was so nervous that I just accepted, My God, what do I do? Should I go with him? Or do I get out?

After 20 minutes of being scared of how he was driving he grabbed my hand and took me to a motel, oh my god! No! I can't believe it, will I lose my Virginity? With this boy? This handsome boy?

I was so distracted thinking that we get to the room and he sits on the edge of the bed and he tells me..

"Get naked and come here"

I didn't know what to do but his blue eyes were looking at me and I did it, he undressed me and did what I did.

I was so nervous that I didn't do anything...he kissed me and touched me, it feels good! My body shook every time he touched me but I forgot that he was drunk and he threw me on the bed and started touching me more and more .....

When I woke up I was so sore, that night it was great! I lost my Virginity with a super handsome boy!

I looked at the side of the bed and it wasn't there? I looked everywhere and he wasn't there, I felt a little bad but I had to get out.

When I got home, I took a bath and got ready for school. When I got there, my friend Jodi told me:

"How was it last night?" She tells me flirting.

"I did it with him" she was jumping

"He is very, very handsome!"

"I know! I can't believe it!" I say jumping

"But I didn't see him in the morning, he just left" I said a little sad.

"Hey! Don't be sad! It was just one night, he's not important."She says touching my shoulder

"Yes I know..." I replied.

"Well...since you lost the Virginia, tell me...do you like it?" She tells me locking her eyes with mine.

"Yes but...he was drunk maybe he got scared when he woke up and ran away"

She looked at me and said, pointing:

"It was just one night, it doesn't matter if he left, the important thing is that you already had your first meeting and that's it!" She yelled at me

I nodded and said "Let's go to class" she nodded and we left.

Then, for several days I felt bad...very bad...dizziness, vomiting, mood changes, etc.

"Olle!, are you okay?" Jodi says worriedly.

"I don't know... I don't feel..." I fainted.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

"What..what happened?" I say in confusion.

"Juliet!!! Are you okay?! You almost gave me a cardiac arrest!!!" Jodi says, pale with fright.

"What happened...did I faint?"

"Yes! The school even called the fire department! It was chaos!!!" She says screaming

"The firefighters...what...what happened?" Someone interrupted me...

"Greetings, I'm Dr. Shoko, am I here to talk to Miss Juliet?"

"It's me...what's wrong doctor" I say worried.

"Everything is fine, you and the baby didn't have any problems," she says, looking at the papers..

"Oh..thank you...wait what?"

"BABY?" Judi and I say at the same time.

"Yes miss you are pregnant"

"Pregnant?"