one

'Tommy is the problem! Don't you get it? He caused all of this! Burning George house, causing wars, ect." Dream yelled. "But Dream, when Tommy burnt George house, Ranboo was there as well, Tommy never rat him out. You started the first war because he burnt down George house. Do you know how many houses everyone else has burnt to the ground? Every one has at least three times!" Sapnap argued back.
"So you're siding with him?" Dream asked with disbelief, "no dream. I'm siding with a kid who got cheated out of his childhood because some lame ass adult was bored and decided to use their free time to torment him!"

Everyone stood their shock.

Tubbo, Ranboo, Karl, quackity, Technoblade, Phil, foolish, Punz, purpled, Wilbur, Niki, jack, everyone.

They knew what sapnap was saying was true. They just never thought about it that way before.

"He's the villain sapnap. Not me." Dream simply said.

"Tommy? A villain? You're joking, he's the one who has tried to save everyone from you!" Quackity but in.

"I agree," Karl added.

"You, consider me a villain?.." Tommy said. Everyone turned to him. "Toms?" Tubbo said, tears in his eyes.

"Maybe he's right..all I've done is cause trouble and people hurt." Tommy mumbled, sapnap walked to Tommy, "no, you were a child. And still are. Your sixteen Tommy. And when you went into the first war you were nine. No one should've expected you to be perfect. No one is. You made mistakes, yes. But what he put you through was terrible. So many people have done way worse than you, he's been waiting to start a war for a while with you, you setting George house on fire was just a head start on it," sapnap slightly smiled.

"You're a villain Tommy, and I will make sure you understand that!" Dream taunted.

"Fine." Tommy said in a low voice. "You see, I wasn't always nice and sweet. I was once an admin of a server, and I was the boss of everything, it was great. But I left them for you all. Some I don't regret, the majority I do. So, if you want me to be a villain. Fine, wouldn't be the first time."

He turned around and left all the adults shock.

"The bay.." Tubbo whispered, Wilbur, techno, and Phil looked up. "The business bay!" Phil said louder for him.

"Who are they?" Sapnap asked. "Tommy's group, on smp earth, they are or were the strongest team in the world. They beat a god before," techno said.

"Who were the members?" Karl asked.

Timedeo joined the server
Lukeorsomething joined the server
Wisp joined the server
Bitzel joined the server

"Them."

"That's Tommy's team. He must've told them about what happened." Tubbo laughed. "Don't worry, they'll only go after the people that hurt him. So Sapnap, Karl, quackity your in the clear. Everyone else, good luck." Tubbo laughed, Ranboo looked anxious. "You know you're okay, boo. Tom has nothing against you."

Hope u enjoyed this chapter!!!