July 28

The person in the picture is Gresona.

July 28th

Hey Diary,

Today was, like, a total rollercoaster of emotions. I mean, it's the middle of summer vacation, and I should be having the time of my life, right? Wrong. Summer isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows when you're a certified dork like me.

So, like, first things first, my little sisters, Vinny and Peggy, were at it again. They somehow managed to turn our living room into a superhero battleground. Seriously, how many action figures do they even own?

After I had sorted out the superhero mayhem, I checked in on Brittany, my older sis who's in high school. She's dealing with her own teenage drama, which makes me wonder if high school is just middle school on steroids. But hey, maybe she'll give me some survival tips when I finally make it there.

And then there's my secret crush, Trevor, who's like a total dreamboat. I should be, like, out and about, making the most of summer vacation, but instead, I'm daydreaming about Trevor. He's this TC (Talking Cutie) who's super sweet, and I just can't get enough of his sandy-brown hair and those dreamy hazel eyes. Plus, he's got a thing for animals and loves going into the forest, even though that would totally destroy his TC image.

But here's the big question, Diary. Does he, like, even notice me? I mean, when he's around, I turn into the biggest dork ever. It's like my brain goes all mushy, and words just tumble out of my mouth in the most awkward way possible.

So, as I sit here in my room, sipping on a cold glass of lemonade (it's scorching outside, BTW), I can't help but wonder if this summer will be the one where I finally summon the courage to talk to Trevor without, like, embarrassing myself. A girl can dream, right?

Well, until that magical moment happens, I'm just gonna chill in my room, read some sci-fi books, and imagine a summer that's less dorky and a lot more exciting.

TTYL (talk to you later),

Sophia Wane