Fake It Till You Make It

Third POV

The two masculine bodies tangled together , leaving no room for the air to pass off and just their manly scent and snoring around.  Kinn was still dreaming the last night mochi that Porsche has made and was nibbling God knows what . While Porsche was dreaming about another fun night with a superstar he recently started crushing on  .

Unknown to their own dream world , people who would sneak on them will only think that these were solving their issues of their morning woods.

Welcome to the life of KinnPorsche .

The two bachelors and students at Mumbai University .

Living in the busy streets of Mumbai and finding a flat for rent is like finding a jannat ( heaven)  for free which is impossible .

When Kinn had been searching for a flat or house for rent , and he was roaming around the busy streets , he found no hope of ray .

Well not to be rude , but being single , and a student and also when you have too much self respect that you won’t take your parents help , god too decides to test you in his own way .

The two approaching , fast steps stops in front of the poster that gives the answer for their quest .

A House for rent . But specifications : for gay couples .

It’s 2024 . But is the world so fast forward . Kinn just shrugged and decided to go in . To check if singles could be accommodated , he was even ready to show his puppy eyes , if wanted ?

Just as he was going to get in another pair legs came at the door steps . The tanned sexy legs with perfectly shaped muscles and masculine hair and the footed white shoes , kinn looked at the intruder to find equally amazed boy , kindly his age looking at him . They both looked at eachother , having numerous thought but not sexually frustrated one  .

They were announced with another presence by a throat clearing . “not in front of my salad boys” , a tanned man of late 40s walked out in dhoti and shirt and exactly carrying a Bowl of salads in his hands . The guy looked through his specs just like some horrific math’s teachers at primary schools.

“That’s not for you , old man …..” came a screeching sound from inside and a white skinned man walked out with spatula in his hands and the other hand in his hips. 

Seeing the two guy boys the old couple were reimagining their past and thus they decided to give the house to the “couple” .

The young boys who took the given chance when Kongpob their house owner asked if they were looking for the house and asked if they were couples then they just nodded a yes. 

A story of a run away and newly married ; an emotional story , the house was theirs .

The whole neighborhood just loved the couples . They too didn’t fail to color their bl imagination with spices when ever they could . Both studying in same University and working part time for their expenses , with many aunties and cracked head bl fangirls their life was amazing . Till now .

The heavy kick made kinn fall off from the bed , apparently moachi he was nibbling turned out to be Porsche’s neck and the superstar Porsche was dreaming turned out to be his annoying fake-husband .

Hissing and cursing the beautiful Tuesday morning , kinn walked in for making the morning coffee while Porsche occupied the bathroom .

The cores and duties were equally managed , the last night was their unexpected fake-anniversary they had to celebrate because Arthit the husband of Kongpob found kinn walking in with beers and Pizzas .