《start off rich》

*sigh* Dubai. A rich country for rich people. It was an amazing morning. Fun and colorful world. Many things have been happening over the years. Yes, Dubai is becoming the wealthiest city in the world and has a fast-building economy! Many many people wanted to see the wonders and the wealth of the country itself. But, some are close to achieving that, so they keep trying to!

I'm starting the story now. In a mansion, it is very luxurious and unique. Exquisite design and an elegant look. Has a big gate, which when you go inside, has many cars and motors. Yes, the mansion has a parking lot for those babies! And is organized by their brands. Yes, the owner has many cars. Rich, right? I don't know about you. Okay, okay, let's move on... Now! Inside the mansion is very elegant looking. He has a piano in the corner, too. And an elegantly posed and detailed white statue in the middle of the two curved form stairs. Golden railings and not-too-slippery stairs. Polished and all. The interior in all looks great! But what about upstairs? Let's find out!

Upstairs now has 2 big hallways. Some doors lead to guest rooms or bathrooms. And there are paintings on the wall as well. After all of those, let's imagine in the rooms. First, the master bedroom where the owner sleeps. It has a big walk-in closet (his closet has many expensive designer things like bags and shoes, etc.) and a big shower room, too! And guess what? There is also a balcony... Where you can see your rich neighbors doing their things. Or stalk them anyway. And lastly, by the big ass backyard, there a big two swimming pools. One for kids and one for adults or teenagers.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■☆☆

In your pov: (your boss sent you here. He is the owner of the mansion sheesh)

Your boss's Uber driver now stopped the car as he dropped you off by the big gate. The driver now drove off, leaving you there standing with your bags.

You took a minute to look at the massive place, and your jaw dropped. (It is an expression for those who don't know)
"What is this place? This is a fucking palace"

You walked into the mansion. And admire the garden. You opened the door went inside and started roaming around the empty halls. Admiring the mansion completely, you see paintings and statues in the corners. Big windows and curtains. Golden carves and designs. What a delightful sight!

(😔😔😔 even the writer is depressed and BROKE ASF)

You went upstairs like your boss told you to. In the big hallways, you can see many doors but of course. One can lead you to your room for you to stay in. So you went In, the room is massive! It looks elegant 😍

You start to unpack your things and place your clothes in the big closet. Along with your shoes and bags or any accessories. You're fascinated by the interior of your room. So white and clean (I'm not trying to be a racist). Then, you sit down on the sofa across your bedroom, take out your laptop, and place it on your lap, opening it and checking out the meetings or any reports you need to comply. You saw an email from your boss and read it.

"Good day, Ms. Y/nL/n,

If you have arrived at my mansion. Please make yourself at home, I've made food for you in case you are feeling a bit hungry. And please, don't be shy to touch my expensive things! Just don't try to break them hehe. I'll be arriving later at 11 pm, see you soon, and have a good day, Y/n."

                                                       -Mr.Afghanistan

《《《《《《《《《《《《《●》》》》》》》》》》》》》

After you read the email, you nodded for no reason, and you continue to work on your laptop. And, scrolling through the unread emails 📧. You, feeling tired asf after waking up early just to be here. [Your house is far away from his. You have to take the highway and many tolls to make it here]