chpt-3. escape

Idk what to say but if there more chapter but that could be have two ending, also pls don't kill me for not making another chapter, also still suck at story<3

As you throw up of the sink, you felt sick and terrified as you saw everything what's John did, you feel need to get out of this mansion or that creepy guy going to murder you to death. In your room, unwrapped the blanket and tied the blanket to make a rope to climb down of the window, as you finish the rope, you tied the rope of column, check the rope it's still tight or not, suddenly you hear the foot step at the hallway, John Doe almost getting close to your room, quickly climb out of the window as your hands grips the rope, then climb down to the ground. When you already at the ground, quickly ran away and don't come back.

John Doe quickly open the door and he knew that you were escaped from him, but can't get rid of his hand. Your legs keep run away and run away from him but then you were lost in the forest, you need some place to stay but then a wooden house was abandoned, no one else lived? You check inside to see who live in there but there is no one in the house at all, you decide take a break in the abandoned house for bit and slowly getting tired

"Man...I'm so tired now, maybe need a rest in here I guess." Your thoughts talk to yourself, slowly fell asleep as sitting.

"Oi! Who's this?" You heard someone asked, a gentle slap from your cheek just woke you up, your eyes slowly open. A random guy? But why is he wake you up "h-huh?" You woke up and saw a Chimbley? (lmao Law of Talos reference) "Oi! You're not supposed to welcome here, it's dangerous to stay here!" You tilted your head and curiously about this Chimbley guy "wait aren't you the one who's survive that guy, right?" Chimbley shocked and asked "you know that guy?!" "Well, yes. He the one let me stay in his mansion." He covered his mouth and look at you up and down. "Hnng...how do i say this..." "What do you mean?" You look at him walking around but then he grabbed your shoulder "you don't understand, that guy was crazy, if you don't leave, you're gonna be the next victim of those innocent victim, so you better wake up or he gonna find you!" But then a random smoker came inside the wooden house, you both feel blurry, something that make you both...fell into deep sleep, a random shadow things came in pick you up, you look at him, you can't even see his face and then your eyes closed.

\\words:480