Prologue

⚠️Warning⚠️

---

This chapter will contain self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and swearing, also Barllex, if you disapprove of this ship, then leave this fanfic, this is all for entertainment purposes only!

But if you are uncomfortable, you may leave!

---

All six tribe leaders waved to their subjects, all except one Troll, she stood there in the shadows, pacing left and right, it was the Queen of Hard Rock, she looked away from the other tribes, feeling regret for her sins, "Why did you make me do this." She whispered to herself, looking up, "What's the matter Barb?" Asked the Queen of Pop, Barb, flinched at the sound of Poppy's bubbly tone, "O-o-o-oh, P-p-popsqueak hey! I-I-I-Im fine!"

"Ok! Just so you know, since you're not forcing me, maybe we can be friends!" She smiled, Barb thought about it for one second and smiled, "Yeah! Friends! Hey Carol! We have a girl group now!" She called out to her friend, Carol, she paused and then squeaked, "Girl group! Nice!" She threw the can of cheese spray over to Chaz, it flew inside his trumpet and he lost his notes, "Carol! She's psyched!" Barb cheered, walking over to Carol, Poppy smiled happily and turned her attention to Trollex.

He felt nervous, rubbing his elbow in an awkward way, she skipped to him and greeted, "Hey Trollex! You ok?" Trollex shrieked and turned his head to Poppy, who had her hands behind her back, "O-oh, Hey Poppy! What's up?" He asked, chuckling nervously, "All going great! But are you alright, you seem a bit... Awkward! Not in a bad way!"

Trollex sighed, sweating from nervousness, he looked to TBDB and Beat nodded, "Oooh, you busted!" TBDB teased, Trollex blushed in embarrassment and glared at Beat, "Don't you dare!"

Poppy looked at both, still confused but soon Branch intervened in the scene, "Hey Poppy, hi Trollex!" He greeted, giving them a wave, "I just checked Archer in the audience earlier, he seemed, of edge and I thought I saw him shaking." Poppy's face saddened and said, "Maybe he's scared of crowds, what's that phobia called again?"

She touched her cheek and thought, Trollex then answered, calming down from TBDB's teasing, "It's called Enochlophobia!" Poppy snapped her fingers and cheered, "That's the one! Maybe he does have Enochlophobia Branch, why don't you ask him on the way back to Pop Village!"

She pulled Branch away from their conversation and she then had the chance to ask Trollex a question, "Soooo?" Trollex sighed again and answered, "I--, I have a... I have a cr-cr-cru-..." he then stopped but Best continued the answer, "He has a crush on Que-" Trollex covered TBDB's mouth, and Beat's eyes widened, "I-I-I-I-I-it's Nothing!"

Trollex chuckled and flew away, Poppy stood there, clueless...

---

- Pop Village -

---

It was a few months after the six tribes had reunited, Poppy only had one thought in mind...

*Flashback*

---

"I--, I have a... I have a cr-cr-cru-..." he then stopped but Best continued the answer, "He has a crush on Que-" Trollex covered TBDB's mouth, and Beat's eyes widened, "I-I-I-I-I-it's Nothing!"

*End of Flashback*

---

All that she knew was that Beat said "Queen" but which Queen would Trollex have a crush on? Branch entered her Pod, the couple had been married for four months now, and he was worried for her husband, "Poppy, what's going on?" He asked, his wife then looked at him, and then answered.

"After the Tour Beat said that Trollex had a crush on a Queen. But I'm thinking of a Queen from a tribe, but who could she be?" Branch then suggested, "Maybe he has a crush on you, or something..." Poppy stopped looking at Branch.

"Branch, TBDB said, 'He has a crush on Que-' he would've said, "He has a crush on yo-" not 'Que-' all I know is that she is a queen of a tribe! But which Queen?" Branch then said, "You have a point there." Poppy is still pacing, but she then stopped.

Looking at the big board in front of her,was a billboard of a photo of each Queen of every six tribes, Queen Essence from the Funk trolls, Queen Delta Dawn from the country trolls and Queen Barb of the Hard Rock trolls.

"Who could she be?" Poppy wondered, Branch then crossed his arms, "It's like you're solving a murder."

---

- Volcano Rock City -

---

The boiling hot sun bathed in the heart of Volcano Rock City, as Queen Barb finished her concert, "Thank you! Thank you!" She announced, doing the sign with her fingers shouting, "ROCK 'N' ROLL!" along with her subjects.

As she walked to the castle, she went inside her room, "Hello Debbie!" She greeted, snuggling her pet bat, she walked and flopped herself on her bed, she then took off her black leather jacket, revealing cuts and bruises on her arms.

She felt her ankle get scratched as she walked on the carpeted floor, she bent down, holding a knife, and started cutting herself, letting a wince escape from her mouth every time she cut, after she was finished, she spun the knife and slid it back underneath her bed.

"That'll do." She told herself, Barb then took off her blood stained white shirt, letting it fall on the floor, and took off her ripped jeans, flinging them to the side, "S**t!" She swore, as she felt the cold breeze flowing past her skin.

Barb then put some new clothes on and went back to fall on her bed, hugging Debbie with her.

- To Be Continued -

---

Characters:

Queen Barb

Queen Poppy

King Trollex

TBDB (Beat)

Branch

Archer Pastry (Mentioned)

---

I love "Trolls World Tour" with all my heart! Please enjoy this story! Also in my AU, Barb is suicidal and Val Thundershock is her sister, Barb is 18, Val is 13, Poppy is 17, Trollex is 19 nearly 20, Branch is 20 and Archer Pastry is 12!

---

Ships:

Barllex - Queen Barb x King Trollex

Broppy - Branch x Queen Poppy

Synther - Synth x Archer Pastry

---

Word count: 1030 words! 😊