• chapter one •

(im sorry theres maybe gonna be a big gap, pls ignore it idk why its doing that. thanks for being here <3)

sophie knew it, she always knew she liked girls and she was never ashamed of it. tera (tee-rah) was straight at least she thought she was but she always had 'platonic' feelings for her friends like for her friend sophie.

SOPHIES POV:

shes so pretty sucks she's straight. we talk everyday and it feels like i am floating whenever i am around her.

"hey tera!!" i say when i see her. gosh her smile is the prettiest thing i've ever seen.

"sophie!!" she said walking up towards me, and we exchange a hug when we see each other. i take my airpods out to listen to her talk about what she studied about yesterday.

"nonono keep them in, give me one" she says letting her hand out and i give her one. girl in red starts playing and my heart starts racing. as the music plays she talks and talks.

"sorry i know i talk a lot" she says.

"whatt! no you dont keep going" i say smiling at her and she smiles back.

TERAS POV:

sophie's my best friend i cannot imagine life without her to be honest. i just wish i could find out if i matter to her as much as she matters to me.

"hey tera!!" she says and she sees me and i smile.

"sophie!!" i say when i see her running up to be embraced in her warmth. it feels so right to be in her arms and it sends a feild of butterflies to my stomach. i am talking about the way the brain works and how it affects your day and she takes her airpods out.

"nonono keep them in, give me one" i say offering my hand and she gives one to me and girl in red starts playing and as the lyrics play in my head i realise how much i relate to it and i feel that for her. do i have a crush on her? i keep talking to ignore these thoughts.

"sorry i know i talk a lot" i say, she must think i'm so annoying right now.

"whatt! no you dont keep going" she says smiling at me and i smile back. her smile makes me feel so safe and happy.

AUTHORS NOTE:

okayy i was really overthinking if i should do this or not but yeah IM DOING IT!!!