Missing - ||Bill kaulitz||

*You both were in 4th grade at this time*

"Y/n! Come here! I'm going to catch youuu!!" Bill giggled as he chased you. "You won't catch me!!" I laughed as I ran across the field with bill chasing behind me. I felt someone grab my shoulder. "Tag!" Bill said giggling. "Aw man!!" I said and turned around, he had a huge smile on his face as he was panting heavily from running so much.

We eventually just walked around the school yards while holding hands. "Oooo! Look!" Bill pointed at the field of beautiful fields. We rushed towards it as we sat down in the flowers, looking at each-other. Bill held my hand softly, it made me blush. Bill scooted closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder, then suddenly..bills watch went off as he looked at it. "Oh..y/n I got to go. But I'll see you tomorrow?" He looked at me. "Yeah..see you tomorrow." He smiled softly as he kissed my cheek and got up and left, leaving me blushing.

I eventually decided to go home too..I got up and started walking home. I was walking down the sidewalk until a Gray, Toyota Camry came up from behind me. A man rushed out of the car and grabbed me, he dragged me to his car. I was so scared, I tried to fight back but couldn't..i started screaming. "HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP M-" the man punched me in the face causing me to lose consciousness.

                                 Bills pov:

I woke up in the morning, I yawned and sat up as I rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed and made a bowl of cereal, I sat on the couch and turned on the box TV. I changed the channel to the news. At first it was just how the weather would be..until a picture of y/n came up on the screen. My eyes widened in shock. "A little girl Y/n L/n has been missing since yesterday afternoon, the police are investigating and having search party's tonight. Everyone is more then welcome to join and help find this little girl, if you have any information about her please contact the local police station. Thank you." The news reporter said as a commercial came on. I felt my eyes fill up with tears instantly as they streamed down my face.

𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟..

(Should I make a part two?😭)