➺ { Helena } laineejosephine

Rater: HELIXGRO

Client: laineejosephine

⤓. Username- [10 /10 ]

I like the simplicity of it! The all lowercase looks good and looks good with the sort of futuristic layout of your profile.

⤓. Display Name- [9/10 ]

I like how you used two different types of stars on either side. Most people just stick them on the end, which then makes the text off centre, but you didn't do that and it looks great! The font is also cute! However, I knocked off some points because the symbols look rather squished together, so I suggest adding a space between them because they're almost touching. I'm terribly picky.

⤓. Profile picture - [ 2/10 ]

Not a fan. The black border around it doesn't look very attractive and is thicker at the top and thinner on the bottom. Overall, it looks very plain and not very interesting. I'm not quite sure what you were going for, and it doesn't fit with your chosen theme of cityscapes. The colour shade is also completely different from your background image, and it doesn't blend together well. How about having some blurred lens lights instead? That would fit with your concept much better, and isn't a detailed image as I gather you're not a fan of that.

⤓. Background Image - [7 /10 ]

I like it! It's a long image, so since I'm a PC user I can see the full image without it being stretched out or zoomed in. It fits perfectly with your theme, and I love the colour scheme you've used. By itself, your background image is great, however it doesn't go well with the profile picture at all and for that I've knocked off points.

⤓. Bio- [9 /10]

Cute bio! I really like it. I'm not sure where the quote from the beginning is from though, so maybe put something like "-Person/Book/TV Show (etc)" under it? I'm not sure if I conveyed what I mean very well. Anyhow, I see you've re-used the same stars you used in your display name, which is a really good choice and looks well put together! I also like the star paragraph divider, and I can see you have that as a reoccurring motif. The information about you is just enough to reveal a little about who you are, but it isn't so detailed that everyone knows you life story. It's an ideal blend. I like how you've also ended off the bio with the same paragraph divider. I feel like switching it around with the "Now Playing" part would be better, since it is a different topic than the rest of the bio.

⤓. Location- [9/10 ]

At first, I had no idea what "PNW" meant, until I looked it up. It means The Pacific Northwest, right? It's isn't a well known acronym, so maybe putting the full name would be more beneficial? That's just a suggestion though. I like how you actually put a real location in, since most people just set their location as their status.

⤓. Reading Lists - [ 9/10 ]

I like the setout! Everything is labelled and I know exactly what to expect when I look at your reading lists. I like the bold font used, since it makes the writing stand out, and once again I see the use of the same two stars which is great. I don't see the purpose of having your book "SUG4RPOP" as one of the reading lists, because I can already find it in your works. It isn't needed, and only takes up space because it's only one book.

⤓. Theme - [ 7/10 ]

Cityscapes is a difficult theme to do and continue throughout the entire profile, and I appreciate that. I can definitely see the theme in your background image and it suits it well, but the profile picture is completely different and I don't know what it's supposed to be. I knocked off points because it has nothing to do with the city whatsoever. The fact that you were consistent with the star symbols used is great, and I love how it turned out. I also see that the book cover of "SUG4RPOP" sort of matches with the futuristic city theme. It does look like the picture is in a modern city.

⤓. Book Covers - [ 10/10]

I love it! I think it is great. I love how you split the title into two fonts and repeated it, and it looks really good. The image you chose is perfect too, and the colours match the background image of your profile. It isn't overcrowded and the fonts are easy to read, even on a PC where they're often blurred (at least for me). The only suggestion I have is to make the author's name slightly smaller, since it is almost cut off by the edges.

›‹ . Total - /90 . ›‹

🌺 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! 🌺