1

THERE HE WAS, illuminated in the bright American lights of Texas as he strategically danced throughout the freshly cut field. Every movement of his with and without the ball flowed perfectly as a unique energy deep within him shone through his brown, tanned skin and filled the roaring stadium with excitement.

Jude was about as unstoppable as Valeria, Real Madrid's new physiotherapist, who was laser-focused on the game from the private booth located near the top of the stadium as she sat on the edge of her seat.

He moved with purpose, every decision of his laced with a sense of sheer determination as well as a deep passion and love for the sport he played.

She was fascinated. How could he move so easily under those bright lights? He had quite a few heavy bricks on his back, after all. Having been a young and extremely expensive signing for one of the biggest clubs to ever exist surely wouldn't be her kind of thing.

Although, the bricks didn't seem to weigh him down. Not at all.

The game ended 3-2 to Madrid, and Valeria was overjoyed. She wore a bright and pearly white smile which complemented her tan features, her wavy dark brown hair gently resting at each side of her face before she tucked both sides behind her ears.

Her heart raced, ready to burst through the skin of her chest. Knowing this was the start of something completely out of her comfort zone, deep down it worried her. Yet for a change, she felt ready to try. After all, this was something she worked hard for.

Jude, on the other hand, was chuffed. It was his debut for Madrid, and if he said so himself, he did great.

He wore the burden of Zinedine Zidane's number, and he definitely felt that pressure above all. He could deal with his big money price tag much better. The reason being that Zidane was, and still is, one of the best players to ever grace the pitch. There was big expectations for Jude, and there was no way he wanted to fall short of them.

His chest rose and fell dramatically with every breath he took, beads of sweat trickling down from his head and falling over his toned body.

He applauded the Madrid fans who came to watch the game, standing alongside Vinícius who made his own smile look alot less... smiley.

You have to admit, Viní's smile is unbeatable, no matter who you are.

The stadium soon cleared out as the players made their way to the changing rooms through the tunnels. One changing room was filled with cheers and chants, whilst the other was nothing but solemn silence. I think you can guess yourself which team belonged in which.

...

@judebellingham : Debut Day was a success! Such an honour to wear this shirt

@judebellingham : Debut Day was a success! Such an honour to wear this shirt. 💪🤍 ¡Hala Madrid!

liked by vinijr, rodrygogoes, edermilitao and 148,839 more

SEE COMMENTS

A/N

I have the first chapter very short in order to get things up and running before I devote myself to writing this 😭

the entire plot is already planned so it's only a matter of writing it.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ STAR!! 🫂