Obsession - ||bill kaulitz||

You weren't gonna lie, you were actually really pretty when you were in high school..you caught a lot of boys attention. But this one boy..bill kaulitz. He would always stare at you, take pictures of you, write about you, and try to talk to you. It was like you were his obsession..

Right now, you we're walking down the hallway talking to your friend until you bumped into someone. "Omg! I'm so sorry y/n are you okay?" You recognized that voice..you looked to see who it was. And there he was..Bill Kaulitz. He looked concerned. "Oh I'm okay bill..it's okay." I said and smiled while looking at him.

                                     Bills pov:
She smiled and looked at me..I was surprised to see that a girl like her was really into me.. Gosh she was so beautiful I want to kiss her right then in there. The way her hair was straightened..the way her eyes were sparkling..the way her makeup was perfect..her style was perfect..I loved it. I loved her more then anything.. "hey uhm..y/n? can I tell you something later?" I asked curiously. She nodded and waved goodbye as she walked away..I blushed so much as I bit my lip nervously. I walked away to my first class of the day.

                                      Y/n's pov:

I got to the place where bill wanted me to go. It was under a weep willow tree as it was beautiful. I heard footsteps approaching as I looked up. There was bill..he looked..nervous for some reason. "Hi bill.." I say. He just nodded and got closer to me. "hey y/n..uhm..I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.." he said with a nervous smile..I was confused until he placed his lips on mine. I backed up immediately. "Woah..woah..bill way to soon.." I say surprised. "O-Oh..I'm so sorry..I-I just couldn't hold it back..please forgive me.." he said as he teared up. "It's..it's fine just..don't do that until we've become closer.." I say still shocked. He nodded as he sighed quietly.

what do I do?

(Definitely part two coming next!!)