prology

hi there! Before I start writing this story I want to mention some important things . So the first and foremost, English isn't my native language and i know there will be some mistakes ( if u find it  remind me) please be gentle with this topicc
And secondly , i will try to update regularly,  I know how hard it is to read ongoing books
And I hope u enjoy it!!
___________________________________

                           ***                 

As soon as I opened my eyes, fresh intensity of what happened yesterday hit me in a face.

At 3 a.m I was running toward police office because my stupid, arrogant brother was arrested again

If we take a look of his history i can tell he isnt saint at all,  I mean he always gets into trouble..

Sometimes when I think about our situation I can't help but realise his precense takes my whole energy ,after all of this stress i can't puncitonate properly some days,  then I relax, thinking he wouldn't do that again  and guess what? He is already in a jail the next day .

Nic javen , my older brother wasn't known by his sensitive or kind personality in our school but as soon as he move to the almond academy he became indifferent, scarier and more mysterious.. after our mom's death we never had any secrets from each other,  we were strong bond of sister and brother,  but then he changed , our cool times was replaced by hours of waiting in front of detective's cabinet
I cant control life when I am waching how my brother's is collapsing day to day.

As much as I know the reason of yesterday fight is still blurred.. I can't see my brother until the trial is held
But I saw who was oponent and even when i remeber of these seconds I feel dizzy,  his long , tall figure was hardly unnoticable in corridor , those wide shoulders,  black, silk hair and tattoes all over his hands.Cops were helding him hard and when they came near I was catched by his intense look,  as if he knew exactly who I was shivers start spreading on my body until they reached the corner of corridor and then I let myself to breath.

Oh but I knew damn well who he was too , it's even unimaginable not to know about the famous Brooklyn family..

Even if I dont go the elmond academy but in a one which I mentioned as my older brother's old school I know everything about people who go
there..

Brooklyns,  davidors and southers are families whose merit it is that that academy exists. They literally own it and easily can change things if It doesnt envolve their benefits .

These families are partniors in a massive  bussines company , everyone knows about them and at the same time we don't .

Money  was never a problem in our family . My father is an important figure in the community,  he owns wine company but doesn't partner with these families,  not only my brother have problems with brooklyns,  my father hates all of them as people from high circle.

Despite fact that I could go with my brother in almond freely,I prefered to stay here , with my friends and people who i know better.

After my mother's death everything has changed,  I was nine and still remember how she was suffering from cancer,  after that my father start drinking,  became ancoholic and abusive. He never did something so terrible unless a few hit that I received from his drunkenness .
In sociaty he is wealthy, respectable father but In  reality a simple reason why my brother  left.

Nic didn't know about father's abusive actions and I didn't say anything as well , they don't have a good relationship and I know this knowledge wouldn't help aswell, nic will kill him if he finds out what's going on.

                             ***
I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack, getting ready took much longer than I thought it would. 
I am late , I have never been late for school, I panic , ignore my father in kitchen and rush to the door. But his firm voice stops me in place

-"where are you going Elizabeth?"
-"at school , as usual "- I swallow hard
- "with your pathetic friends,  as usual?"- his calm , unbothered face scares me the most

-"they aren't pathetic "- his simply laughs at my words and arises from his chair

-" you know what your problem , Daugher? You are so much like your mother, soft , pure creature who believes that having " friends" will solve all of her problems. I am ashamed, you just as useless as your dear brother "

- "why do you keep saying such a terrible things?" - my voice disappears

- " to understand , realise in your little mind that everything what you have is bacause of me, and you You don't even want to goin almond, name me at least once in my life"

-"i will never go there! We already talked about that!"

-"yes you will! The case is settled,  what can you do? Your documents are already there, you are received dauther"- my jaw fell on the floor, how can he do that ?? Here is my everything,  my home , my school my friends!! I am disparated and Tears are gathering in my eyes

- "please don't do that , I will learn better, behave well do everything but please don't send me there"

- "stop talking Elizabeth! Everything is settled, nothing can be changed".

__________________________
That the first part , what do you think? I hope you enjoyed it ..
Don't forget to comment and like