Out and about.

Me and George hold hands as we walk round to the coffee shop where he used to work. Jaymi and Josh was messing about and bumping into each other, so funny! People walk past us and I heard someone quietly whisper,

'Weren't they on the X-Factor?'

George heard them then enthusiastically says 'Yes we were!'

They giggle and walk off.

When we finally get to the coffee shop, there were no-one there except us, Josh, JJ and Jaymi walk out the room and into the back. George gets down on one knee and says

'Kay, I love you so much, you are the best person I have ever met (Besides these guys), will you marry me?'

He pulls out the ring as I scream,

'YESS!'

George takes me to the back room and there were banners in the window that reads 'congratulations!' We step foot through the door and everyone jumps out and they scream,

'CONGRATULATIONS!!'

I start crying with excitement. Me and George sit down with our friends and he leans in a kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back of course! - We even swapped tongues!;) When we finally stop kissing I realise that Josh and Jj aren't here, but Jaymi was..

All of a sudden Josh walks in with Becca, my friend from secondary school! I haven't seen her in ages! She has changed o much! Becca has blonde, wavy hair that is dip dyed pink. I was so shocked! Then Jj walks in with Aimee my other best friend from school! She hasn't changed one bit! She still has her naturally, blonde long hair with a little button nose. I was so surprised when they walked through the door.

I scream so loud that the whole world can hear! I run up to them as fast as I could to hug them. Jj turns the music on so it's a proper partaaaaay! The song 'Those were the best days of my life!' came on. Oh, this day is just so perfect!

George whisks me out of the room to tell me that we are going to Paris for the weekend! The day couldn't get anyyy better! Announcing to the others that we are going to Paris for the weekend everyone was happy for us.

George tells me that the limousine is waiting outside!

'LIMOUSINE?!' I cry.

'YES! ONLY THE BEST FOR MY FIANCE!' George says.

'Aww, Georgey you're so sweet!'

Holding hands we step outside and everyone says goodbye and waves us off. I turn round and everyone is still waving. On the way to the airport I lean in to cuddle up to George. He wraps his arms around me as tight as he could.

George asks if I'd like to go to mcdonalds for something to eat before we get to the airport and I said yes of course! I love mcdonalds!

'Oo! Theres a mcdonalds just around the corner!' I point out.

Harry Styles (The Taxi Driver) says, 'we'll go through the drive through then!' Just outside mcdonalds George asks what I would like, it took a while for it to come to me what I wanted but I got there in the end!

'I would like a chicken Tikka wrap, medium chips, a dairy milk mcflurry and a large Coca Cola and ice please! What are you having Georgey?'

He says 'A chicken, cheese and salad burger with a large chips, a Caramel mcflurry and a large Fanta and ice!'

The Mcdonalds woman says 'Can I take your order please?'.

George explains 'Yes, I would like a chicken Tikka wrap, medium chips, a dairy milk mcflurry and a large Coca Cola and ice, A chicken, cheese and salad burger with a large chips, a Caramel mcflurry and a large Fanta and ice please!'

'That'll be £10.40 please!' the woman says.

*George gives her the money*.

As we drive away from mcdonalds we begin to indulge in our food.

'This is yummy!!' George shouts.

'I know!' I shout too.

Harry says 'Not far to go until the airport now guys!'

'Woo woo!

Paris here we come George!' I shout.