CHAPTER TWO

Third pov

AHHHH OWW THATS TO TIGHT AHH!!!!!! Y/n's mom looked at her "stop being extra its just an corset your not dying" y/n was holding to a bar for dear life "I AM DYING" her mom sighed "ok your done you can put on ur dress now and hurry up we need to get downstairs "yea I'll try to bur on a dress while dying" her mom throw a pillow at her

~TIMMMEEE SKIPPPPP~

Y/n, S/n and her mom were downstairs waiting.. For what you might ask, her dad, her dad told them.to stay there and that he had a surprise for them well mostly y/n. After about ten minutes her dad finely came back but with two people "umm... Who is this?" Y/n asked looking at her dad with am stank eye "well umm.. You see me and my friend here have been talking about something for a while now" y/n just gave her dad and the other two people a stank eye "long story short ive takin it upon myself to find you a future husband" y/n laugh so loud and almost fell over "thats a great joke dad😂😂" her dad looked at her seriously "wait....your not joking??" Her dad shook his head no "WAIT UR NOT JOKING??? YOUR MARRING ME OFF LIKE THAT AND ON MY BIRTHDAY??" The man next to her dad looked y/n up and down "well she has a big character" the man said chuckling "she is isn't she Lucifer?" Y/n's eyes went wide "d..did you just say Lucifer? As in the strongest demon king in hell?" Her father shook his head yes y/n looked at the man standing next to Lucifer "damn you tall" S/n and the man laughed "ima guess that's a good thing?" Y/n laughed "well to most woman it is but me I don't care to be honest" y/n smiled the young man looked at his dad then back at her "so why are you here?" Y/n asked tilting her head to the side Lucifer cleared his throat "this is my son" Lucifer elbowed his son "oh..um my name Sebastian Michaelis" Sebastian graves your hand and kisses it y/n blushes a little "a..so why are you here Sebastian?" Sebastian chuckled I am her because we are soon to be wed"

Sebastian's pov~
The expression on her face almost made me laugh she had wide eyes and her mouth was wide open "I'm marring you?" She said disbelief "yes you are and sorry for not asking but what's your name?"
She was blushing a lot "I...um my names y...y/n.." I smiled at her "umm why dont both of y'all get to know each other y/n how about you show him the garden her father said trying to stop the awkwardness "I...sure follow me" I followed her outside to see a huge garden

That's all for now see ya lil Dokusha's