Part 1

In the quiet town of Crestwood, a single mom named Sarah watched proudly as her daughter, Sam, prepared for the swimming regionals at the local YMCA. The air was filled with excitement as Sam, determined and focused, dove into the pool with grace.

Fast forward seven years, and Sam found herself at a high school party. The atmosphere was lively, but the mood took a dark turn as Sam, now a teenager, decided to swim with a boy who had indulged too much in alcohol. As they splashed in the pool, the shadows around them seemed to deepen.

Suddenly, everyone's attention turned to Sam, and an inexplicable force seemed to drag her underwater. In a surreal and chilling turn of events, the onlookers, once reveling in the party, became a sinister presence, pulling Sam into the depths of the pool.

Just as Sam felt her consciousness slipping away, she jolted awake. It was as if she had emerged from a twisted nightmare, but the memory of the dark waters clung to her.

Breathing heavily, Sam found herself in her room. Her mom, Sarah, stood by her side, worry etched across her face. In an attempt to shake off the eerie dream, Sam recounted the details to her mom, who tried to reassure her that it was just a nightmare.

Determined to put the unsettling experience behind her, Sam decided to spend time with friends at a local pool. However, as she approached, her heart sank – the same drunk boy from her dream was there. The lines between reality and nightmare blurred, and Sam couldn't shake the feeling of impending doom.

That night, compelled by an unsettling intuition, Sam returned to the pool. As she entered, the atmosphere shifted, and all eyes turned toward her, just like in the dream. Fear gnawing at her, Sam contacted the police, sharing her premonition.

The police arrived with Sam at the party, and as they reached the pool, the tension peaked. In the distorted light, they discovered a lifeless body. It was Sam. Shocked and disoriented, the police searched for the living Sam, finding no explanation for the surreal events.

Accepting the inexplicable, the police, with a mix of terror and confusion, fled from the scene, leaving Sam to grapple with the realization that her dream had foretold a tragedy that she had narrowly escaped.

The end.