✭Chapter 2✭

Third persons POV 

Few days went by but Sunoo wasn't feeling any better. Sunoo was failing to give his attention to his classes or anything in general which didn't go unnoticed by his friends especially by Sunghoon. Sunghoon and Sunoo have been bestfriends for years now. They met in middle school and sticked to each other till now. Sunghoon was trying to find a way to make Sunoo feel better but noting was working .

~After class in cafeteria ~ 

The friend group was sitting on their usual seats waiting for Sunoo and Sunghoon to come. After few minutes Sunghoon reached their usual spot and was greeted with questions.

"Where's Sunoo?" Jake asked.

 "He wasn't feeling well and went back home" Sunghoon replied while sitting beside Jay and continued talking ,"I have something to ask you guys. Good thing Sunoo isn't here with us."

"First go and order your food unless you want to starve the rest of your classes",Heeseung said before Sunghoon could continue his conversation. Obeying Heeseung's words Sunghoon went to order his food and came back with his usual meal and tiramisu.

 "So......what you wanted to ask?" Jungwon started the conversation.

"Oh right. I almost forgot."Sunghoon started his VERY SERIOUS TOPIC again. If Sunghoon ask for everyone's opinion then it's always a very serious topic. 

 "So what I was about to ask is can you guys give me any idea about how can I make Sunoo feel better ?"

"I knew it.HUHAHAHAHA now give me my money losers" Jay said out of nowhere.

 "What money? What are you talking about ?"Sunghoon asked with a confuse face as he heard others groaning.

"Let me tell you what happened....So as you were on your way to get your food we were discussing about what you wanted to ask and I said it's something related to Sunoo but these losers didn't agree and we made a bet.Now guess who's getting 100 bucks" Jay cleared Sunghoon's confusion.

"Omg you guys can't be for real.Can't believe I'm friends with some dumb people",Sunghoon said while eating his food.

 "Amm.. so do you still want help from your DUMB friends?? Or should we just leave you here with your tiramisu",Jungwon asked.

Sunghoon panicked a little knowing his friends are some bunch of assholes who would actually leave him alone and said,"No, wait. You guys have to help me. Don't you guys see what Sunoo is going through? I literally tried so many things to make him feel better but nothing helped. I, The Park Sunghoon, even brought a huge box full of mint chocolate ice creams but that didn't help either. Ugh!!" Sunghoon hates mint chocolate and anything related to mint chocolate but he can do anything to make Sunoo feel better.

"I do have an idea but i won't give you the idea for free",Jake informed looking at Sunghoon. "You guys are actually some bunch of assholes... ugh..what do you want?"

 "Nothing much just get me Serah's number",Jake replied.

"Serah as in the cheerleader Serah? Bro you still into her??",Sunghoon asked with a shocked expression.

"I mean... she's cute so... and you do need my plan don't you?"

everyone was in disbelief that Jake is still into Serah after what her cousin did to Sunoo but Serah wasn't a bad person even through her cousin surly was. "Ok deal that won't be hard for me but if I don't like your idea I'm not giving you anything",Sunghoon said with a smirk on his face.

"DEAL!!.. so what I was thinking is as Lucy was a dog and we all know She was like Sunoo's actual child ,why don't we get him another dog. I mean it would definitely cheer him up and he'll get another child. What do you guys think?",Jake finished his offer and looked at everyone for their response.

"Wait!!! It actually make sense and I feel like it will work",Jungwon said being amused by Jake's idea.

 "I know right!! I'm a genius."

 "It's not even that great. I mean anyone can come up with this idea", Jay said seeing Jake being full of himself.

"Yeah as if. Just agree that I gave a great plan and move on,Jay",Jake said eyeing Jay. 

 Jay was about to reply but Sunghoon cut him off and said,"Can you guys stop bickering? I like the idea it's not bad and workable I think."

 "You guys really can't just agree that I give ideas, can you?"

Sunghoon continued ignoring Jake's remarks."But there's a problem"

"What problem?"Heeseung asked.

"Where can we get a dog from? I mean I found Lucy on the side of the road and she reminded me of Sunoo, so I showed her to him and he loved Lucy so much he immediately adopted her"Sunghoon replied with a worried face.

"I can help you with that. My cousin recently found a cute puppy but his parents aren't allowing him to keep the puppy therefore he's looking for someone to adopt her. You guys are actually some bunch of losers and can't do anything right with me,"Heeseung proudly said.

"Oh please!! I literally gave the idea.", Jake acted like he was offended.

"That's such a relief. So Heeseung it's your responsibility to get the dog.",Sunghoon said.

"Yeah, sure i don't mind",Heeseung accepted the work.

"Also i have plan. I mean I don't want to give Sunoo the dog directly. I want to make a little special so y'all have to help me with that",Sunghoon informed others."Yeah,ok.Count us in",Jay confirmed.

⋆*★⋆*

♥Hiiiiii,sweethearts♥

i am not very proud of this chapter but still tried my best.Sorry if i disappointed you all but i will try to upload more often as my exams are finally over.But i don't know why but i feel like this story won't touch my expectations and i recently thought of more story ideas. I am very confuse if  should i continue more than one story or should i finish this story first.

also thank you for the votes i really feel loved if anyone votes . also quick shout-out to  @mireux_hee . they're so nice and i love their stories T-T . They really inspired me alot (i don't their pronouns so im using "they" ,hope it's not offending)

♥thank you for reading♥