00

Elaira

"F...fuck Liana stop"

"I already said I'm not going, leave me aloneee."

'I just turned 20 about 4 hours ago and this girl is already tryna get me out- I know I said I wanted to party big, but not at no 4am?!'

"You're acting  like you finna go to sleep or got sum to do in the morning El, plus you the one who wanted to have fun in first place" my best friend said after she finished attacking me with these soft lil pillows I got not too long ago.

Rollin my eyes I sat up staring right into her mischievous eyes letting her know I ain't even old enough to enter the club anyways.

Like we could've just threw a big ass party,and went out to eat or whatever but no, 'that's too lame' apparently.

Waiting for a reply I receive an all too familiar grin on her lil face staring right into my eyes until she breaks contact to run over to her bag she had laying on my chair sitting by my vanity.

This b-.

"Well....I'm not slow, I know you not of age yet so that's why I went and got you a lil I.d." And don't worry, we wont get caught or nun" she said handing me the little card. "I also told Maia and Xavi you was going too...". She made sure to say that inna rush though.

......

"Liana"

"You had to have had this planned. Like where do you even get this from? Actually no I don't wanna know. Bro, you a real pain in the ass you know that right?"

"You love me and this ass though" she smirked.

Grinning I throw my pillow at her before stretching out a lil bit.

"So we going?" She asks stepping closer to me.

I wanted to be petty and tell her no so I could go back to sleep but I know she was gonna keep bothering me and the other two was probably gon feel like I stood them up.

"Get out my room and go get dressed"

✰ Time skip ✰

Liana's outfit

Elaira's outfit

Elaira's outfit

(These are just the outfits, they aren't how the characters look or have the same appearance)

"Damnnnn baby you look good, lemme help you with yo hair" Liana tells me while making me let out a giggle myself as I walk up to her.

Thank you love, but you look just as good I whisper out to her.

'Alright you got everything? Keys,wallet,phone, and knife?'

I nod my head making sure my dress wasn't rising up more than it should be cause ion need no lil malfunctions happen around a bunch of touchy horny people.

As I finished locking my door I turn only to have Liana grab my hand and walk us towards my Bentley-

Let's see if I can get her to drive us though.

Reaching up I whisper right above her collar bone if she can drive us there ' I mean it was her idea anyway and she the one who knows the location so it's only fair'

"You lucky I love you." She groans out.

Getting in the passenger seat I throw them stilettos somewhere in the back seat letting out a sigh while we start to head out the driveway. My family got a pretty good amount of money. My mom works for some type of company, some type of clothing one? I just know she's like second to boss. Ma father owns his own company and yea, ion know what that is either.

Sure I was handed a lot of things as a young kid and teen but Ian not spoiled brat who thinks everything gotta go her way or above anyone. I know life is tuff and I will always be  grateful I had it a little easy. That's part of a reason why I didn't want my parents doing anything for me again after I turned 19 when they bought me this house.

Ian even realize I was that lost in thought until someone tapped on the windows bringing me out of my thoughts.

How long was we driving?

Opening my door I reach up to Xavi which got me a hug from the taller woman and a birthday wish. I don't even know why she wanted to come in the first place; it look like she was finna take a nap the way she was dressed. She had on some grey nike sweats, black forces and a loose shirt on.

Next to her Maia had on a pair of pink moon boots with a black body-con dress and her blond hair flowing down her back.

"Yea no, Stop eyeing my girlfriend El" Xavi grins while pulling Maia closer to her.

Rolling my eyes I look over and compliment Maia's outfit to which she smiles letting me know how she likes mines and tells me a happy birthday.

"Hiiii Maia and Xavi Li let's out just after throwing my keys into my purse.

After everyone gave out Pleasantries Xavi and Maia already start to head into the club leaving us behind? Just gon leave the birthday girl I guess.

"Ass all up in my face, you know if you wanted me to ea- damnn what fuck Eliana, that shit hurt?"

"Watch your mouth and you wouldn't get flicked in it , now hand me that I.d before I change my mind and go back home.

Rude ass I hear say under her breath getting out the care after she handed me the I.d and grabbed her stuff.

Walking up to the bouncer we show our I.d's and walk into booming music and the sound of people chattering.

I turn around to ask Li if she spots Xavi and Maia and you won't believe it.

That bitch is gone like where the hell?

Rubbing my forehead I walk over to the bar already rethinking this. 'We could've waited till later on in the day and done something else'

As soon as I'm sat down a drink was already placed in front of me causing my eyebrows to furrow. I look up towards the bartender who noticed my confusion since he nodded over to a woman 7 seats already looking at me.

She was a lil pale and had long black hair sitting down her back, she had on a black lace bra which was almost covered by a blazer that matched her black trousers.

And fuck me.

She had tats littered around her neck and chest area on top of one the back of her hand.

I give a small smile hoping she got that as a thank you which got me a small nod and a smirk causing me to tear my gaze taking a sip of the drink ignoring the burn I felt after setting the glass back down.

"First time?"

A/n

Uhm so I decided to write a book on this account(my back up account at that)....

Umm anywaysss y'all know what to do-