01

"Excuse me?"

"You seemed tensed when taking the shot did you not"? The unfamiliar woman spoke through her thick accent. She decided to take a seat next to my left without faltering her gaze one bit?

Ты русский? I ask her which took her by surprise. I could see the glint of amusement swirling through her eyes trying to figure me out.

(You're Russian?)

I couldn't help but let the small grin slip through when she spoke up after collecting herself. Now that I think of it you can basically smell the strong aroma of Dior and Maison Francis kurkdjian. She just reeked dominance and I'd be a lie if I said it wasn't a turn on.

When she realized I was waiting for an answer she chuckled before replying. "Да, я из Россия, а ты? Ты говоришь русский?"

(Yes I'm from Russia are you? You speak Russian.)

Humming I let out a noticeable nod "Нет мама из Беларуси, well half; thank you for the drink as well."

(No My mom is half Belarusian )
For those who may be confused, Elaira's mom is half Belarusian/African -American.

"No need to thank me love, but I must ask; do you even know what you're drinking?"

"Not one clue....but I can say it's strong" I tell her going for another sip until it's snatched from my hands and downed in one go. 'Show off.'

"It's not even close to strong dove, but you should never drink what you aren't aware of, especially from a stranger" she rasps out softy while holding her gaze. Not once throughout this Convo did her gaze falter from mines making sure I had her undivided attention.

I give a nod not arguing about it since she did have a point. My mother would kill me if she found out I was taking random drinks from a stranger. Especially when all this one does is stare.

"You look like someone I know....that works for me. Same eyes, same nose, and dark curls."

Mhm maybe a coincidence I tell her. But someone that works for her? She owns a business.

"I don't mean to pry but someone that works for you as in you own a business; you look really young at that."

She gave a reply uncrossing her covored legs before waving over the bartender for another drink then downing it right then and there "Thank you for the generous compliment darling but yes I own a few businesses if you're that curious"

Looking her over once more I took the courage to ask the ethereal woman her age and damn did it shock me but good thing I have one for older women.

"How daring to ask a woman her age" she let out not missing the sly grin before continuing.

"But I do suppose it'd be very important to know, complimenting to know I look young at 35 though. Please don't tell me you're underage"

No way this lady is 30 fucking 5. I mean I didn't think she was 20, but no means did she look over 27.

"No ma'amm" I drag out telling her I'm here celebrating my 20th birthday but that didn't seem to sit well with her either.

"Good to know you aren't underage but you are when it comes to drinking....how'd you even get in?"

"I plead the 5" I grin out causing her to let out a small laugh.

She then looked startled a bit before apologizing for not giving me her name throughout this ordeal.

"Эльвира"
(Elvira)

I let her know all is good and give her my name untill I spot Liana across the room from me cause me to gather my clutch and look over at the lady who gave me a disappointing yet understanding nod before giving me her business card with her number on it.

"See you soon pretty girl"

Getting up I blush giving her a nod before making my way up to Liana.

"Who was that you were all coddled up on" Liana asked pulling in for a dance while I still found my eyes to wonder back on Elvira though this time she doesn't have that resonating grin but a irritated look towards us, is she jealous? We just met.

"No one she just bought me a drink and talked for a bit."

Liana didn't look too convinced but only nodded not pressing on the matter much.

We spend about 20 minutes talking and drinking together before our dinner reservation started and I was tired of the blaring music and loud voices throughout the club.

"But we just got started getting loose; ugh ok fine since we're running a bit behind anyway."

"Mi know an mi ready, we haffi hustle Lan"

I knowwwwww it's short and I apologize forr the lonnnnng wait.