Chapter 1 - Just another lonely day...

No P.O.V.

Rolling out of bed, you swung your arm blindly in an attempt to silence the strong beeping of your alarm. Finally you managed to reduce your room to complete silence, sighing in relief at the completion of your first task of the day.
Swinging your legs over the side of the bed, you pushed yourself off the bed and made sure you were balanced before you made your way to the mirror hung over your desk. At first glance, you saw nothing out of the usual, then you noticed something out of the ordinary.
"Seeeaaaan!" You screamed, groaning in annoyance once you heard your roommates footsteps flying up the stairs.

Sean P.O.V.

Reaching for the cupboard handle, I thought about how long it would take for my coffee to be ready. I heard the toaster pop and grabbed my single slice of toast, crunching it down in a matter of seconds. I grabbed my coffee and headed to my recording room, placing the coffee at a safe distance away from anything electronic. I almost spilt the entire cup all over my monitor as a scream from upstairs caused me to jump.
When I recovered, I chuckled, before running upstairs.
"I see you found your new facial hair, nice - isn't it?" I asked her, trying not to laugh in fear of getting punched.
"Sean, I'm going to kill you. This better not be permanent marker." She grumbled before heading to the bathroom.
"Ok, I'm sorry. But it was so tempting, it's your fault for falling asleep on the sofa in the middle of the movie." I laughed, knowing I was safe once I heard the door being locked.
"It's your fault for picking a boring movie!" She yelled in response.
"Hey, I like that movie!" How dare she insult such an amazing film...

----------------------------------------------
Ok, so this is my first fanfiction in a long time. If you guys like it or hate it, let me know. I don't care if the hate is strong, cause I'll use it to inspire me to be better.
Also, if you guys want me to mention specific features - I'm not doing that. I'm trying to create a flowing story that you guys can put yourself into without the whole (e/c), (h/c), etc. I am trying not to mention a name or any specific things about her.
I may decide later to give her a nickname so I don't have to put she/her all the time, or god forbid - (y/n).
Thank you for reading, and I will see you - in the next chapter. Buh byee! <3