Day 1: The Begining

Once I arrived, I immediately spotted My Bestie. I managed to get out the words "Hi Maddie" before she enveloped me in a bear hug.  After we were done saying hi we went to our nee cabin this year we would be in the same cabin as soon as we got in our cabin we pulled out our schedules and looked for today's date to find that after dinner we had game time which is my favorite time of day on Top of that I was going to get to go first in the choosing the game because it was my birthday. Oh, I almost forgot it is my birthday. I am 12 now, which is why I finally got to go into the same cabin as my friend.

So we both head to the dining hall just to see my three least favorite people, Jannan, Jackie, and Lenna. As I walk by, I notice their foot sticking out, but it is too late to warn my friend, and so she trips. Lucky for us, the last minutes she aims Her tray at Jannan and the sloppy joe spill all over her. The look on her face was somewhere between a mental breaker down and a killer. I decided it was best to keep walking it was not like my friend was going to eat the sloppy joe anyway since she is a vegetarian. This simply saved her a trip to the trash can. Once we sit, we share the edible stuff on my plate and then race back to our cabin so that we can prepare for tonight.