2

Heaven POV.

Alex opened the door for both Donna and I.

"I cannot wait to get there." Claire's voice said.

I slid in, Alex slid in after me followed by Donna and Bobby. Everyone clapped for us.

"Hey!" Donna and I said in sync.

"You girls look awesome!" Claire said.

"Let's get to the goddamn prom." Ronnie said.

"You guys look so pretty!" I said.

"Well, not the guys, the guys look very handsome." Donna added for me.

The driver took off. Ronnie and Bobby stood up and went through the roof top to get some fresh air and goof off.

Claire, Lisa and I stood on the roof top and hugged smiling snd laughing. Michael and Alex stood on the rooftop next. Then Donna and I waved our hands as we stood on the rooftop. Alex and I stood on the rooftop and kissed. We pulled away as we saw other people going to prom. Alex pointed at them. I saw a poster that said, "Congrats, seniors!" Alex and I stuck our heads out the window as I waved at the people.

Claire took a picture of Lisa, Ronna, Donna, Bobby, Alexander and I.

"Wait, now you guys get in." Ronnie said, taking the camera from Claire.

"You know Crissy is going all Hollywood with her theme this year since she's the president of the prom committee. I heard that she spent $100,000 over budget and her dad had to write a check." Claire said.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at my ex girlfriend.

"Stop it!" Alexander says.

"He's totally pissed!" Claire added.

"I wish that was my Daddy." Ronnie said.

"Rich bitch, one word." Lisa said.

"Oh, hyphen." Donna said.

"$100,000?" Bobby asked.

"Come on, more pictures! Pictures!" Ronnie says, taking a picture of Claire and Micheal.

Donna and I kissed our boyfriends lips. Alex hugged me close as I smiled.

Detective Winn POV.

I was at my desk looking over paperwork until my partner detective Nash put a paper of a case that I had 3 years ago.

"Hey, Winn." Nash said.

"Yeah, that's Detective Winn to you, kid." I said.

"This just came in for you." Nash said.

I picked up the paper and looked over it.

"What?" Nash asked.

I ignored him, stood up and dialed the prison where Richard Fenton was.

"Biller here." A voice on the phone said.

"This is Detective Win from Bridgeport PD. I'm calling about a fax concerning the escape of Richard Fenton. What the hell's going on?" I asked.

"We just received word from the hospital of Fenton's escape on Wednesday evening." Biller said.

"Why'd it take three goddamn days to notify us?" I asked.

"Sorry, sir. I needed to notify the court." Biller said.

I hung up the phone in anger.

"Damnit, I don't believe this." I said.

"What is it?" Nash asked.

"This case I had three years ago. Hey, Jones, get me a car?" I asked.

I started walking away.