Fem Koji Koda x Jurota Shishida

This one was requested by Rodikoda (if you want me to remove your name, than tell me!)
So some info about this:
    1. My AU!
    2.Koda is female in this one! (in request(yes I do genderbend))
    3.They don't really talk with each other.
    4.They met in my AU the first time at the joint battle (I think that was 1A vs. 1B).
    5.And we will go one week after that event.

Time: 9pm
Location: 1B dorms
Jurota Shishida's Pov:

Finally sleep, training was so exhausting. I was laying in my bed and was just about to close my eyes and sleep. When-

"MONOMA I SWEAR TO GOD STFU!"

"KENDO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN!"

"GET HIM KENDO!"

"SOMEBODY SILENCE THEM"

"AHHHHHH"

I opened my door just to see Monoma running past my door behind him was following, also running, an angry kendo. I swear these two. Doesn't he already know that she will probably win? I mean she will just neckchop him. But anyways behind the two, the others were following.

"Its annoying right?" someone said.  I looked next to me to see Pony. Huh? What is she doing her. She noticed my confused face and said.

"They woke me up and I followed them to see what will happen" she explained. Oh, this explains it a bit. I just nodded and walked back into my room, I layed down again in my bed and started to slowly drift to sleep off.

In his Dream:
Still Jurota Shishida's Pov:

The beach looks so beautiful, I could sit here all the time.

"Babe?" Huh? I turned around to see where the voice had came from and saw a beautiful girl, she had peach colored skin and was wearing a white swimsuit. But I couldn't see her face.

"Am I that beautiful?" she asked and giggled. And yes, even though I couldn't see her face she was just too beautiful. So I just nodded at the beauty.

"Let's go, I want to get ice cream" she said, I only could obey.

"Jurooooo, babeeee! Hurry up!" She called me, I jumped up and realized I was wearing shorts and no shirt. I ran to her and pulled me into a hug.

"You're so cute!" She said and laughed.

"Omg! Hey girl!" someone suddenly yelled and I looked who it was. It was a girl with green hair, I think her name was Asui Tsuyu.

"Hey girl!" My girlfriend(?) yelled back.  The other girl came closer and they hugged.

"Tsu how are you?" she asked her friend.

"Im fine how are you beep-Chan? Beep" Huh? What was her name?

Beep.

What was that sound?

End of dream.
Jurota Shishida's Pov:

And with that I woke up. Just to realize the beep sound was actually my alarm clock. Who was this girl? Why couldn't I see her face? Or why couldn't I hear her name? I guess I have to find out, who she is, I at least saw a bit how she looks.

Koji Koda's Pov:

I woke up like usual. I got ready for school and then walked down for breakfast. The others were already eating... I sat down beside Tsu. She is what I could call my friend. The others sure they were my friends but they thought of me as weak. Tsu didn't, she told me that every time. Before every battle she told me that I'm strong.