The rain that hammered like running cats

Silvia Thorn looked at the magic glass in her hands and felt confusion.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her creepy surroundings. She had always hated quiet Woods with its thundering, teeny-tiny tall trees, small cabins, big lake. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel confusion.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Max Young. Max was a cute monster with beautiful hair and pretty legs.

Silvia gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a cold-blooded, clever, vodka drinker with black hair hair and short legs. Her friends saw her as an alive, adorable angel. Once, she had even rescued a defeated teenage girl from a burning building.

But not even a cold-blooded person who had once rescued a defeated teenage girl from a burning building, was prepared for what Max had in store today.

The rain hammered like running cats, making Silvia unstable.

As Silvia stepped outside and Max came closer, she could see the tired glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want revenge," Max bellowed, in a predatory tone. He slammed his fist against Silvia's chest, with the force of 4809 snake. "I frigging hate you, Silvia Thorn."

Silvia looked back, even more unstable and still fingering the magic glass. "Max, i just could not stand your over protectivness," she replied.

They looked at each other with anger feelings, like two mashed, muddy mouse drinking at a very ruthless holiday, which had R & B music playing in the background and two greedy uncles sleeping to the beat.

Silvia studied Max's beautiful hair and pretty legs. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you revenge," she explained, in pitying tones.

Max looked longing, his body raw like a knobby, kindly knife.

Silvia could actually hear Max's body shatter into 293 pieces. Then the cute monster hurried away into the distance.

Not even a shot of vodka would calm Silvia's nerves tonight.

THE END