Chapter 1- Welcome🦋

Jinling woke up by the sound of the chatters outside of the Lotus Pier.
Feeling a little tired, he lazily closes his eyes and attempts to go back into slumber. But,

*BANG*

Jinling who was about to sleep was disrupted by a large and loud bang across the hall. Knowing his family tree of unlimited uncles and drama, he quickly knew who it was.
With rush, Jinling tried his best to prepare his clothings, sweating as the steps of a grumpy uncle grew closer and closer to his chamber.
"Jin ling."
The door creaks with the sound of a deeped voice male who was ready to break Jinling's ankles.
That's if,
If he didn't get ready on time.
But low and behold, he actually managed to stuff his bag, change clothes, fixed his hair cleaned his face and look at his uncle with proud eyes.

"Jiujiu, I'm ready. No need to be angry."
Jinling had said. Internally, he thanked the gods for giving him this fast ability. If not for it, he surely would have broken ankles while entering Gusu.

A week ago:

"Master Jinling, you are requested at Jiang Cheng's quarters. Please report immediately.."
A Jiang disciple said while rushing with scrolls on his hand.
Meanwhile, Jinling was playing with his spirit dog named Fairy.
Of course, without hesitation, Jinling cooperated. He does not want his bones to be broken if he is late even further.
"Jinling." The grumpy sect leader said. While focused on reading his scrolls, Jinling took the time to bow to his uncle and sat infront of him.
"Yes, Jiuj- ah I mean, Sect Leader Jiang Cheng."
Jinling stuttered. Inside the Jiang Sect Quarters, he was forbidden to say, "Jiujiu." More or less complain.
The purple sect leader sighed and looked at Jinling with eyes that has nothing more than anger.
"You're going to Gusu Lan Clan next week. Be prepared."
Jinling was shocked. What could he have done to deserve such thing??
"But why-"
"No questions, Jinling. I have already made arrangements and amends with Sect Leader Lan Xichen regarding your stay there."
He said, in hint with those emotionless words are turmoil of anger.
"How long?" Jinling asked politely.
"Depends on how long will you be able to master everything they said."
Jiang cheng said effortlessly.
"But that could take me a year!!"
Jinling complained. Oops..I guess he kinda forgot the second rule of the headquarters...
"Insolent brat. Do I have to remind you that you have no right to complain when you are on my terrain?"
He said so coldly. Jinling just wished he could atleast gain little respect from his own uncle.
He was already neglected by his people,
And now his uncle hates him.
He has no clue what love is supposed to feel like after his parents died.
"I'm sorry, sect leader. I'll mind my manners."
Jinling said as if he's scared to ever neglect a rule again.
"You are excused."
The sect leader said. Shooing away the young boy.
Jinling got up from his seat and sighed heavily as his day has not gotten any better.

After exiting his uncle's quarters, he felt a heavy weight above his shoulders. Burdens after burdens, neglect after neglect, he didn't feel any love at all.

His mind was scrambled with thoughts that corrupted his brain. Slowly eating his sanity bit by bit.
"Jins are nothing but snakes!! They are pests that manipulated their power to do their evil deeds!"

"Their new heir is such a spoiled prick. The sect deserve better than a piece of jerk."

"Did you know? He is related to Jin GuangYao. Tsk. No wonder no one would want him as the sect leader."

"No one wants a sect leader who's parents died at birth."

These threats stabbed every part of his body like knives and swords. Each every sentence hurts as it pierced deeper.
"Really, do I even deserve to be living after all of my uncle's doing?"
Jinling thought. His silence was so loud everyone near him could hear it. The Jiang disciples felt immense pity towards the boy.
The Jiangs could hear him in his chamber crying for his parents, crying for love that he so craved.