Maid Monday

Smut - 🍷
(yes, I know maid dresses are overused and that the title is cringe💀)

Soft sown black and white fabric with a red tie around the frills of the neck to keep them from falling out of place. The skirt of the black and white uniform was mid-thigh length and frilly along the ends. A pink haired lady smiled as she stared at herself in the mirror, blood red eyes following down every stitch and lace of her gown, although it was a maid's uniform, she felt great. 

"My goodness Rosaline, you really outdid yourself this time." She softly giggled, speaking to herself, blowing a small kiss to the mirror as she swayed herself in half circle motions causing the dress to frill outwards each time she turned. She felt good in the dress, her eyes looking herself up and down in the mirror to get a good look at her body.

Rosaline would smile to herself before quickly walking out of her shared room with her husband, Atreus. She often did this once a month to tease her precious husband, once a Monday every month of every year. Of course, she did this when her little brother was at school or out with friends when it's summer break. Her brother thankfully today still has school and would be out of the house for at least a few hours, that would give her enough time to toy with her husband.

Since it was early, she knew Atreus would still be in his office at this time. Rosaline felt nice and went downstairs to get her husband a glass of red wine, she would make him coffee but last time she made coffee she ended up getting frustrated at the machine and punching it, therefore they need to buy a new one. even if she is a pretty lady, brute strength does lay under that layer of pretty pale skin.

Humming quietly as she opened the wine cabinet and took out a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. gently setting the glass bottle on the counter and popping the cork off the top of it, taking a pretty wine glass out of one of the other cabinets that held the wine glasses, slowly and carefully pouring the Cabernet Sauvignon into the glass.  Rosaline smiled, putting the cork back into the hole, placing the wine off to the side before carefully walking to her husband's office to deliver to bitter-sweet drink.

The hallway to her husband's office was quite long due to the fact they live in a massive house in the middle of the woods. The hallways were dark with dim lighting at the top from orange-yellow light bulbs they had taken from a local department store. Her heels clicked against the polished wooden floor as she walked across it to the office, arriving at the door with the wine.

She would knock on the door and pushed open the dark wooden door. "Darling, I got you some wine" Rosaline smiled as she spoke with a singsong tone whilst she walked over to Atreus, leaning over his shoulder and setting the wine glass down on the table in front of him. Atreus would raise an eyebrow as he gazed up at his wife, picking up the wineglass with a firm-gentle grip around the neck of the glass. "Is there any special occasion for this Rosaline?" he would ask the other vampire with confusion, his lips parting as he brought the glass up to his lips and took a light sip of the Cabernet Sauvignon.

"You are aware of what day it is today, right Darling?" Rosaline would ask as she pressed a small kiss to her husband's cheek, leaving a small lipstick mark there on his pale skin. Atreus raised an eyebrow as he set the wine glass down near his papers. "Yes? it is Monday Rosaline, what about it?" he turned to face his wife, looking at her clothing attire, in an instant he knew. "Oh, I see." He blinked a few times, his cheeks dusting a slight shade of red. Rosaline would giggle softly as she moved around and sat on her husband's lap. "So, you finally remember?" she would ask him with a smile, cocking her head to the side with interest.