Chapter 1A

Tossed into the jaws of infinity, can you make it out in one piece?

...

I told everyone I'd be investigating on my own and left.

From there, I found hallways that previously were blocked by walls, I was going to enter when suddenly I heard someone behind me.

[Miyori] "Sarina! Hi!"

[Sarina] "Miyori... didn't I say id be investigating on my own?"

[Miyori] "Yeah, you did but Hiroshi suggested I go with you. He said something like 'keep an eye on her. Make sure nothing bad happens to her.'"

[Sarina] "I can take care of myself."

[Miyori] "Well, I guess I just wanna be around you."

[Sarina] "...fine."

Miyori and I went through the hallway, and at the very end was a table with 10 devices stacked on it.

Must be the E-Handbooks.

[Miyori] "What are these?"

He picked up one and turned it on, but it just displayed a message that stated, "THIS E-HANDBOOK BELONGS TO NEO HASEGAWA. IT CAN ONLY BE OPENED BY HIS FINGERPRINTS."

[Miyori] "E-Handbook?"

I found the one that was his and gave it to him.

[Sarina] "Here's yours, go ahead and open it."

Miyori touched the screen, and the handbook opened, revealing lots of useful information.

[Miyori] "It has some info on everyone, a map of the academy, and the rules of the game. Oh! Also, it says here they act as keys for a room?"

We looked to the doors in the hall and noticed there were ten. Miyori found the one that was his and opened it using the handbook.

We went inside the room to find a bed, some desks, and a private bathroom.

[Miyori] "So these handbooks hold information and act as room keys? We gotta give these to everyone!"

[Sarina] "Of course."

Miyori was set on distributing the handbooks, which isn't a bad idea. However, I feel I could hide at least one handbook without being suspected.

Miyori had picked up Mai's, Neo's, Choki's, and Hibiki's E-Handbook.

I was left with Iru's, Kuro's, Hiroshi's, and Ryu's. I could hide one of theirs if necessary, but this would be my only chance...

I chose to hide Ryu's for trying to attack me.

I opened the door to my room and neatly placed my personal E-Handbook on my bed. Then, I opened one of the cabinets and threw Ryu's handbook inside. This would cause him to be locked out of his own room, which would eventually make him violate the "sleeping anywhere except a dorm" rule. I knew this... and was content with what may happen.

Miyori was waiting for me when I stepped out.

[Miyori] "All right! Let's find the others and give them their handbooks!"

[Sarina] "Of course."

...

We walked around the school for a while, but we didn't find anyone.

[Miyori] "That's weird... are they outside or something?

We left through one of the exits and found groups 1 & 3 standing nearby the fog, arguing about something.