Mic'd Up

A request on Wattpad by jxlia1501 - "Could you do one where louis is at a talk show or interview (with audience and y/n is in the audience).During the interview y/n teases the hell out of him, then they do a short interview break. Louis and y/n are going backstage and he fucks her, but afterwards they notice that his microphone was on the entire time. So the audience heard it?"

This is going to be a completely made up talk show btw!

"Are you nervous?" You ask Louis as you finish curling your hair

"Are you nervous?" You ask Louis as you finish curling your hair. He shrugs, "Eh, never know what they're going to ask so.." he nods as he walks up behind you, "yeah, kind of."

You smile and turn towards him as you set your wand down, "You'll do great. I'll be in the audience, so if you.." you fix his shirt collar and pull him towards you, "..get nervous.. just look at me."

He smirks and leans down, "with you wearing this.." his hands slide down your body, "I don't think I'll be able to keep my eyes off of you."

——

"You'll do great." You lean in, pressing your lips to his cheek. You lean back slightly, "You look so good right now, makes me want to make you late for the show."

He clears his throat as he processes what you just said, "Y/n." He mumbles with a chuckle, "That's all I'm going to be thinking about now."

"At least you won't be nervous." You smirk and peck his lips before you make your way to your seat. You chat with the people around you, conversing until the host walks out.

Everyone starts to clap and he bats the air, "Hello, everyone, and everyone at home." He starts out, "Thank you all for joining us here tonight, we have a very special guest who's very eager to get out here.."

You start clapping with the crowd, excited to see Louis on the stage.

"Please put your hands together for Mr Louis Tomlinson!"

Bigger Than Me starts playing as he walks out, smiling and holding his hand up. His eyes scan around the room before falling on you and smirking.

"Welcome, Louis!" The host says giving him a hug. Louis pats his back and leans back, "You look good, John, good to see you!"

John motions for Louis to sit down on the couch before he walks over to his own chair, "So. How did you come up with Faith in the Future, Louis?"

While Louis is explaining, you wait for him to look back at you and you move the hair off of your chest, exposing the cleavage you've been hiding just for his moment.

His eyebrows raise and he tilts his head, trying to stay focused. You smirk, knowing that you got him hooked.

You drag your nails across your chest, tilting your head as you watch him talk.