Coffin

There once was a man walking home from work. He lives in a very deserted place. As he walks home there are many fields that surround him.

"It's very quiet here." He always thinks to himself.

It seemed like a normal Thursday. Just any other boring day. Then something wierd happened. There was a loud thumping noice inturupting the peacefulness of the empty fields. He ignored it at first and just kept moving forward, untill he could hear it get louder and closer. He looked back.

"What on Earth???"

It was a coffin. It was just hopping along.

The man started running. The coffin got faster. He ran faster. It seemed as if the coffin had turned into a cheeta. The man kept running and didn't stop untill he got home. He ran to the backyard and shut the gate behind him. The coffin broke through the gate and kept chasing. The man ran through the side door and into the basement. The coffin followed him. He got his gun and ran past the coffin and up the stairs. The coffin followed again. He ran into the bathroom and shut the door. Surprise, surprise, the coffin broke through the door.

The man loaded his gun as fast as humanly possible and shot the coffin three times. However the bullets just bounced off like marshmallows. He grabbed the thing sitting closest to him, it was cough syrup. He threw it at the coffin. Then the coffin stopped.