Despair wallows

The Juggernaut roared as Bell angrily marched his way toward it. The ground beneath him cracked from the sheer pressure he was exuding from his body.

The Juggernaut let out another roar as the boy drew closer. He felt his cursed energy running through his body, strengthening him from within.

The Juggernaut launched at Bell, but he sidestepped it and grabbed its tail. He threw it, and the Juggernaut slammed into the wall, causing a dust cloud to rise.

Bell jumped back as the Juggernaut swiped its razor-sharp claws at him again, pieces of his shirt falling to the ground.

"Hmm, it sliced through my infinity. Oh, I get it now. You're designed to kill adventurers, no matter their skills or abilities. Seems the dungeon is truly alive after all."

Bell front flipped over the claw, and the axe kicked the creature in the head, causing it to bounce off the ground.

"Hmm, seems you have no internal organs as well. Else, brain damage would've taken you out by now."

He leaned back and watched as the beast harmlessly flew over him. The Juggernaut let out another roar, which showed its anger and confusion at the situation.

Why wasn't this adventurer screaming in terror and then dying? Its mother said kill them all. So why wasn't this boy dying? Why did he refuse to die?

It launched at Bell again, and the boy took a single step back, and the Juggernaut flew harmlessly past him.

"You're fast, I'll give you that. It's a shame for you that you're against my eyes."

Bell grabbed the claw that was aimed at his head. He pulled it out of the creature's paw, causing it to screech in pain.

Bell threw the claw at where the monster's stone was located and watched as it impaled the creature. Yet it didn't turn to dust and charged again.

Bell jumped back again and looked at the beast in surprise.

"What, no monster stone?!! Then how the hell is that thing alive?!!"

Bell jumped over the creature and landed on the ridge where Jura had stood when he first arrived. He examined the creature closer and felt his blood begin to boil.

This monster would've wiped out his friends if he wasn't here. A monster designed by the dungeon to kill any adventurer that it set its sights on. That bastard Jura had summoned it.

"Right then. Guess I'll just have to beat you to death then."

Bell launched at the creature and delivered a right hook to its face. He dodged a swipe and uppercutted it in the gut.

He spun on his heel, avoiding its claws before jumping atop it and axe-kicking its head. He jumped off and threw blue, which bounced off and flew back at Bell.

It was stopped by his infinity and fizzled out into nothing.

"Hmm, so you can reflect cursed energy, too. Right, looks like I'll have to break that shell of yours then if I want to do any damage."

The Juggernaut screamed at Bell, and he sighed in annoyance. Bell dashed at the Juggernaut, grabbed its tail, and began swinging it around.

He released it and sent it flying across the room. It hit the wall and bounced back to Bell. The beast launched its tail at Bell, and the boy ducked under it. He jumped into the air and axe kicked the beast again, and it fell to the floor.

It got back up and ran at Bell again, who was now standing atop the ridge again. Bell ran at the Juggernaut, and the two met halfway. 

He ducked under a swing and jumped over the beast. Axe kicking its head into the ground again. Bell clasped his hands together and infused them with black flash, slamming it into the Juggernaut's back.