Chapter 1: The Mysterious book

It was a cool autumn day in Swanford town, the weather was becoming chillyer and the leaves were changing colors however...

A loud yawn pierced through the atmosphere, interrupting the peace. A girl with midnight-blue hair rubbed her eyes gingerly before blinking the tired tears away. She looked down at her phone reading the time: "3:55 PM" 

She looked around 'David should be out soon...I hope he's dressed warm...' she thought to herself as her cousin was on the swim team and it was the weather was on the colder side.

"Why hell are you still here?" a gruff voice questioned, causing her to look up from where she was sitting. Towering over her was a tall boy with wild, spiky blond hair. His eyes were crimson red reminding the girl of rubies, a frown sat on his face

"Oh...hey there Bakugo" Julianne greeted her usually grumpy classmate. "You still falling asleep? Didn't you get enough sleep in class" he said, causing the girl to stiffen "I-i'm not falling asleep I'm just waiting for my cousin to finish swim practice. Are you here for Kirishima? The Judo club has practice today as well right?" Julianne asked.

"I'm only waiting because the dumbass is gonna whine about it tomorrow if he finds out I didn't stay" he huffed, obviously not happy to be at school after hours. "I think it's nice that you're waiting for him," she said with a warm smile. "You're a good friend."

Bakugo stared at the girl before scoffing, looking away "yeah...whatever" he uttered as the two heard the bus belonging to the swim team pull in. As the doors opened a boy a bit shorter than Julianne hopped off stretching his arms. He had dark tan skin and dark blue eyes matching Julianne's own.

"Oh there's David, It was nice talking to you see you tomorrow" she waved goodbye before joining her cousin "Hey Julianne, you weren't waiting too long were you?" he asked "nope, I was in the library doing some work before coming out here" Julianne said "anyways ready to go?" she asked the boy

Yup, I'm starving," David said, his stomach growling in agreement. "That's because you swim so much," Julianne teased, taking her cousin's hand as they began to walk.  "Hehe," David chuckled, rubbing his neck bashfully.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Achoo!" a loud sneeze echoed through the air covering her mouth with her arm as she did "darn cold weather" she cursed softly under her breath, wiping her nose gingerly. "Oh right I forgot you're not the biggest fan of the weather around this time" her cousin smirked looking at the annoyed girl.

"It makes me drowsy and the teachers get mad at me for dozing off in class" she uttered remembering the stern talking her homeroom teacher gave her this morning lecturing the importance of getting enough rest when the girl knew that wasn't the case.

"And for drawing when you're not supposed to but..." he uttered his remark causing the girl to glare at him. A nervous laugh ripped from his throat before clearing it "But autumn is the best Julianne! We get to bust out the Abuelita hot cocoa and not to mention your favorite thing...tiger blankets!" he exclaimed remembering the large tiger blankets their grandmother lovingly gifted the two from San Marcos.

"Hmmm yeah I guess you're right," the girl tugged on her scarf, "but I don't like chocolate," Julianne reminded her cousin, tucking a strand of her black hair behind her ear. "Then how about that Perrilla juice you like?" he suggested

"Mmhm, that does sound good," she agreed with a nod. "Come on, let's get home then" the boy said, grabbing his cousin's hand, the two walked home together "oh mind if we stop at the bookstore real quick?" she asked, causing the boy to stop "uh yeah what for?" he asked