Chapter 1

It was almost time for the bell to ring, which means we get to go home. But the thing is, I don't want to go home, I hate it there. I am always reminded of my mom when I look in the mirror.
      We have the same brown thick curly hair, we have the same brown eyes, basically we have everything but height in common. I got my tallness from my dad. I guess that's why he hates me so much. Not because of the height, but because I'm a reminder.

      That and he always blamed me for her death. That, because she had to go pick me up from a friends, is why she died. At most times, I believe him. My brother knows about none of this though, other than him thinking that dad just ignores me, but the truth is he either yells at me or just wont look at me.
RING!RING!
      Well, there's the bell, time to go back to hell. When I got to my locker, I see a bunch of my brothers football friends. I still dont get why they all like me so much. They all treat me like their little sister. They make me feel like I have a family that loves me.

      There are a total of 9 of them. My brother, Hunter is 18 & a senior; then there's Paul, he is also a senior & 18. Chris is 17 & a senior, Tyler and Taylor the twins are junior's & 17. Dre, a junior; Greg, a senior; Sam, a junior. Finally Jay & Nick are seniors. They are all like my older brothers.

      I'm the youngest. I'm a junior yes, but they are all still older than me. The only people that know about whats going on at home, are Paul & Chris & they promised not to tell Hunter. Now I know, I know, I should of told Hunter, but I couldn't, he already lost 1 parent. If he lost 2, I don't know how he would cope. He might just end up hating me to.

"Hey guys." I say to them. I hear a bunch of heys, sups, what up, & what it do.
"So, how was your day?" Hunter asked me. Surprisingly, today was not the worst.
"It was good. How about you guys?" I asked. I heard a bunch of, good!
"Hey guys, you wanna come over to my place & go swimming?" Paul asked all of us. "I have a bikini that you left last you came over Dyl."
"Ok, I'm in!" I agreed.
      After I said yes, everyone else did as well. I turn around to walk with the boys, I bump into what feels like a brick wall.
"Sorry!" I immediately say.
"Clumsy now, arent we?" I hear, as I look up to none other than the schools bad boy, Jayden Stone. Smirking down at me with his sky blue eyes (colton haynes).
"Uh....." I stutter.
"Yes she is, & now she is leaving. See ya, Jayden!" Chris says while pulling me away. I look back at Jay, & see him still looking at me, smirking. I feel a blush creeping up on my face and turn back around looking down. I don't need the boys to notice, especially Hunter and Paul. That would create some serious caous. Hunter has already said that if I want to date someone, he has to trust them completely so he knows that they wont hurt me. And if he doesn't like them, then to bad, I can't date them.

Ahh, brotherly love huh?