..

Ryan had always been attracted to older men. There was something about their confidence and experience that turned him on. So when he saw the gorgeous businessman, Michael, sitting at the bar, he couldn't resist approaching him. Michael was intrigued by Ryan's boldness. He was used to women hitting on him, but never a young man like Ryan. As they talked, sparks flew between them and soon they were kissing passionately. The night ended with both men agreeing to meet again later. Neither one could believe how quickly they had connected with each other. They had never even considered exploring their attraction before, but now it seemed impossible to ignore. As they continued to see each other, their relationship deepened. They found themselves exploring new sexual experiences, discovering things they never knew they liked. And as they did, they realized just how much they meant to each other. But their happiness was short-lived. One day, while they were having sex, Michael suddenly stopped. He didn't want to ruin what they had, but he couldn't continue without feeling guilty. He had never acted on his feelings for another man before, but he knew he couldn't go back to being closeted. He needed to come out, no matter the cost. With tears in his eyes, Michael confessed everything to Ryan. To his surprise, Ryan reacted with understanding and support. He promised to stand by Michael through whatever came next. Together, they faced the challenges of coming out and finding acceptance. But despite the obstacles, they remained strong and committed to each other. Their unexpected connection had brought them closer than either one ever imagined possible.