14.

tears were falling from his eyes as he gently stork the last page of the diary before closing it.

confused about whether to cry or be overwhelmed by the thoughts of having a partner who loves like he's a piece of art.

Jungkook never felt this before, how can a person love someone this much?.

“are you inside?!”

he heard a melodious voice from the outside of the storeroom as he quickly put the book inside the drawer before wiping his hot tears which was continuously falling from his eyes.

“in which he saw the galaxies”
In which Taehyung saw his future five years ago.

“yes baby coming”

Jungkook stood up, controlled his tears to not to fall more but the feeling inside him is making it difficult for him.

“what happened are you okay?” Taehyung examined Jungkook with his worried eyes as Jungkook only stared at them.

“im okay love, shall we go?”

“are you sure you're okay? Your eyes are red —”

Jungkook softly smiled at his boyfriend, “dont worry I'm good”

Taehyung nodded his head before they felt from there to the terrace for stargazing.

“i love you so much”

Jungkook said as he caress Taehyung's hair softly, mind is still occupied by the thoughts of the diary he found while cleaning the store room.

Taehyung never told him about the diary he wrote.

“i love you even more baby”

Taehyung snuggle his head more in the crook of Jungkook's neck, feeling the warmth.

“you're the only source of the light in my dark world” the word left from Taehyung's lips not knowing how much it means to Jungkook as his eyes again teared up.

“thankyou for falling in love with me Taehyung” Jungkook voice broke as Taehyung lifted his head.

“why are you crying?”

Jungkook shooked his head as Taehyung wiped the tears from his face.

“feeling overwhelmed by the thoughts of having you as my life partner”

a chuckle left from Taehyung's lips as he softly shook his head.

“you don't have any idea how lucky I'm to have you baby — ” he sit on Jungkook's torso.

“my life was like a withering garden until a beautiful flower bloomed and spread the love and happiness in my life”

“which flower”

“a flower Named you”

Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend's words before pulling him into a deep yet soft kiss.

———————

Hey guys!
Do you all like it?
💌