🎃Party Time🎃

Scene: La Serene Yacht

"All done! This party is ready for my ghoulish guests!", Dalia said as she hung up the last ghost draping. "Thank you so much for the help, Mme. Parsons."

"It's my pleasure after what you've been through today", the woman replied with a smile.

"Have a happy Halloween, Olivia", the ravenette said as she waved goodbye to the woman and her helpers.

When the Arabic-Latina was alone, Tikki flew out the girl's robe and got a good look at the decorations that was set up.

"Wow! With how this place is looking, I wouldn't have thought you were scared of them", Tikki commented as she flew around and checked out the animatronics.

"I still am but I'm hoping to get past my fear tonight", the ravenette chuckled nervously.

"Isn't it almost time for everyone to arrive?", the kwami asked as she took a look at the clock.

"You're right Tikki. I better get to my hiding spot before they see my costume!", she replied as she made her way to the second floor of the Yacht.

🎃🎃🎃

Scene: La Serene Yacht, Second Floor

Dalia sat next to the window in the dark bedroom, looking out for her guests to arrive.

First to arrive was Alya and Nino, who were dressed as Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen from Princess and the Frog.

The ravenette smiled to herself as she watched the lovey dovey couple went inside, holding hands.

Next to arrive was Juleka and Rose, who were dressed up as mermaids, Juleka was more accurately dressed as a gothic siren.

Then came Mylene and Ivan, dressed up as Dorothy and the Tin-man. Alix, dressed as Rainbow Dash from Equestria Girls, was right behind them.

Nathaniel, dressed as a zombie with realistic makeup on, also came with other students from the school like Aurore and Mireille, the local weather girls.

Dalia was happy to see all her guests arriving and waited for her two prince charmings to arrive to complete her guest list. While waiting for them from above, the ravenette spotted her bestie, Jamie, who was dressed as a vampire, gracing her presence as some were in awe of her costume.

She figured that her bestie would come as a vampire. After waiting for a little while longer, her heart sank, thinking that maybe Adrien's father didn't allow him and Luka probably had last-minute plans.

"Is everything alright Dali?", Tikki asked her as she saw her sadden expression.

"I...I really hoped they would have come", she replied softly. "Anyways...I've got a yacht full with guests. Can't keep them waiting..."

The Arabic-Latina sadly got up from the windowsill and left the room to go to the banquet hall, where the party was held. Tikki was about to leave too but saw a sight that she knew would bring a smile to her owner's face.

🎃🎃🎃

Scene: Banquet Hall, La Serene Yacht

While the guests were waiting for their hostess to arrive, two other guests arrived which made them the spectacle to look at.

Adrien and Luka came and everyone loved their costumes. The model was dressed as Clark Kent and the guitarist was dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow.

"Whoa dude! Love the costume!", Nino commented as he and his date approached him. "Can't believe your old man let you come!"