🔲🥰Extra premiun chapter🥰🔲

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Location: Earth, Coast City.

Kia was sound asleep; it had been nine days since her best friend/sister/protegee left the planet for her birthday. Still, she's been busier than usual, along with her siblings helping her with the CodeLight pranks in every villain base they got to find and not get caught, which is still lucky that even Kia's mother and father joined in. (Which was only once) But amidst all the action and excitement, Kia couldn't help but feel a sense of longing and loneliness. She missed Cassandra terribly, and their connection through space was a lifeline for her during this time apart. They would communicate through Zoom calls and share stories of their adventures for a slumber party, but it wasn't the same as having her best friend by her side.

Unknown to the young adult, a green light was flying around the planet, looking for her when she finally sensed her awakening and flew inside her room; Which caused Kia to squint her eyes before opening up to see and meet with the green light: "HOLY SH*T! AH!" She scrambles out from the corner of her bed before Kia, watching the green light come closer to her; it turns out that it is a ring, a green lantern power ring: " '=Kia Roberts, also known as Ghost Hacker, age 21,  you've been chosen to become Earth's next guardian protector, Sector 2804. Do you promise to protect the lives of innocents with your life and bravery?=' " Kia, who's hiding behind her bean bag filled with plushies, peeked as she was struck with a mix of nervousness and shock. 

Suddenly, Cassandra's words from three weeks prior at Carol Ferris Aircraft Company flooded her mind. She couldn't believe it - her best friend had kept her promise to make Kia the replacement for Cassandra's uncle's Green Lantern duties. This brought Kia a sense of disbelief and happiness, " '=Do not be afraid. I can sense your willpower, and I will not harm you.=' " Kia wasn't prepared for this, 'En que estoy viendo? I feel like this is a dream; I need to pinch myself!' She pinches herself and winces before she starts to straight up and questions: "How can I trust you? She continues, "After all, I would much like to know your name?" " '=My name is Ganthet; I am one of the Guardians of Oa. Accepting this ring will mean you are willing to protect and serve, but if you do not, you will forget about ever meeting this ring and continue with your life.=' "

Her heart was pounding, her mind racing with severe and profound thinking before she let out a shaky breath and reached out her hand for the power ring to come to Kia: "Let me say my speech, ahem! I will protect the innocents, I will serve the Guardians of Oa, Ganthet. She continues, "And I accept this ring to help me fight a battle no matter the cost!" She can hear the ring chuckle softly, knowing that Ganthet was secretly glad that Cassandra's friend is truly full of willpower and bravery, " '=I'm glad that you said that, Kia Roberts. Now, recite the oath.=' " As soon as Kia recited the words, her pajamas had started transforming her suit.

=' " As soon as Kia recited the words, her pajamas had started transforming her suit

Kia nods, "~In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power, Green Lantern's light!~" After the transformation, Kia sees her messy hair turn into a mohawk, her eyes covered by her green sunglasses, white gloves with green color on the knuckles of her fists, her white belt around her waist, the suit entirely black with green stripes on each arm and leg, as her top was shown as a green lantern suit. Her eyes were turned from brown to green. Kia was amazed that she turned around and looked at herself in the mirror with a big smile crawling on her face.

"Alright, you got it!" Kia flies out (in her now green lantern suit) of her shared apartment window before shouting in excitement like a shooting star

"Alright, you got it!" Kia flies out (in her now green lantern suit) of her shared apartment window before shouting in excitement like a shooting star. As soon as she saw an explosion in her city, Kia, now the new green lantern rushed to aid the innocents before it was too late.

Let us say that Kia Roberts was so happy that she was crying tears of joy and happiness. Knowing her best friend had given her word, she will always thank her for it.

A/N: the artist of these drawings is not mine. I hope you all love it!

 I hope you all love it!