A Sight to Remember

Hyunjins pov:

"I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"Why?" He asked looking confused but like he actually knew it all.

"I didn't mean for you to get ideas when I took my hand off your hip. I didn't expect for you to care. I thought the teasing was nothing..." I said not trying to say anything that would get us emotional.

"It was nothing, friends just joke around. Right?" He replied and for some reason that stabbed be in the heart. Not because he said 'Friends', but because he said it was nothing.

"Okay.. just nothing, huh..." I said going on my phone to distract me from tears. It was just the first day and I felt heartbroken already. Just before I was about to get up and leave, all of our phones rang.

"Party?" I hear slip out of Seungmins mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" I Heard jeongin scream, but i couldn't blame him. None of us had been to a party for a long ass time.

"Fuck no!" I heard Minho scream ,"It's shuhua from last year, she ruined our fucking confidence." I knew where he was coming from. She ruined our lives at the last party went to...

——flashback

"SHUHUA IS FUCKING HOSTING A PARTY!" I screamed at Minho excited because she was a cool kid in school, so I had a chance to become cool too.

We made our way upstairs to her dorm and heard music blasting. We opened the door and walked inside getting used to the atmosphere around us. Just until the music stopped...

"Ew... its Hwang Four Eyes! Pizza Face!" Everyone began screaming names at me, but it was all about my appearance. Not my personality... they started cornering me until I ran out the door back down to me and Minhos dorm. Minho ran after me, and the last sound from her I heard was a 'Fucking weirdo' followed by a lot of laughter. It wasn't good laughter though...

After that, I never step foot into a party again. I got surgery to cure my eyes although it wasn't a big issue, and I got a glow up. She kept chasing me after that, but I never had interest because of the things she did to me.

——End of flashback

"I WANNA GO! WHEN THE FUCK IS IT!" Felix screamed and shook in excitement.

"If you go, I go." I said forgetting about everything that had happened in the past.

"It's tomorrow after class though. Everyone is going, along with us 8." BangChan said.

"FUCK YEAH!" Everyone screamed, a laugh following...

——

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

My alarm rang again. I smacked the alarm box and jumped out of bed and did my daily routine. I slipped on some white jeans and a Paige turtle neck.

Hyunjins fit: