Part 24 (M)

At home

Both Taehyung and y/n have arrived in their home. Also, both of them were drunk and were conscious.

After they entered the house Taehyung called y/n's name.

Taehyung-"Y/n!"

Y/n-"Yes, Taehyung?"

Taehyung-"Let's sleep in my room today!"

Y/n was confused by his words.

Y/n-"But, why?"

Taehyung-"What do you mean? After all, We are married. Therefore we should sleep together."

Y/n-"Umm. O-okay. But, are you sure about that?"

Taehyung-"Of course, I'm serious. You think I'm joking?" (Taehyung looked annoyed)

Y/n-"Fine. Whatever you say." (Y/n got scared by his expression)

Taehyung-"Hmm."

After about an half an hour

Y/n knocked the door of Taehyung's room. After few seconds he opened the door with a slight smile.

 After few seconds he opened the door with a slight smile

She was so nervous about sleeping with him together.

Taehyung-"Come in!"

Y/n-"Okay. Thanks."

Then, Taehyung closed the door and turned towards y/n.

To be honest, Taehyung was again turned on by the way she looked.

Taehyung-"You can sit on the bed!"

Both seated on his bed.

Awkward silence...

Y/n didn't know what to do. She kept looking down.

After getting seated Taehyung scrolled through his phone for a while and sighed. Then he put the phone on the nightstand and looked at y/n.

Taehyung-"You can sleep with me from now on."

Y/n widened her eyes.

Y/n-"Ohh. Okay. I will." (Internally screaming)

Taehyung-"Who is that Jungkook?"

Y/n-"What? What do you mean?"

Taehyung-"I know he is your coworker but is he more than that to you?"

Y/n-"Of course not. What do you think? He is like a brother to me. That's it. We get along really well."

Taehyung-"Hmm."

Y/n-"You know that I don't have a brother. I get that feeling from him."

Taehyung-"Ohh. Okay." (Taehyung looked relieved)

Taehyung-"Promise me that you won't betray me!"

Y/n-"W-what do you mean? Why would I do that to you?"

Taehyung-"Good. But if you do, I will never forgive you. I'm saying this because it happened to me before. That's why."

Y/n-"I understand."

Then, he slowly leaned over y/n's face and looked into her eyes. Then, he looked at her lips.

Taehyung-"Do you know that a bond between a wife and a husband strengthens when they make out? "

Y/n-"W-what?" (Y/n was confused)

Taehyung-"Never mind. You don't need to know! Have you done it before? I mean what couples usually do."

Y/n-"No, I haven't."

Taehyung-"Ohh, really? So, this will be your first time, then."

Y/n-"Hmm. But, please be gentle Taehyung!" (Y/n knew it was coming.)

Taehyung-"I will. Don't worry! Anyway, you looked so sexy today, even now."

Y/n-"Really?" (She started blushing)

Taehyung-"Hmm. I can take it no more."

He caressed her face.

With that he started kissing her lips. This was y/n's first kiss which felt like an ecstasy. She kissed back. It was a passionate kiss. A kiss that waited to be done.

After some moment he started kissing her neck. Which made her tickle and turn on. While doing that he touched her arms back and forth. It gave her goosebumps since no one has touched her like that before.

After that he looked at her and asked,

Taehyung-"Shall I?"

Y/n nodded in response.

Both smiled at each other.

Then he slowly removed her upper clothing and started kissing there. He also removed his T-shirt to make her more comfortable. When he reached her breast he continued kissing there as well. He cupped her boobs and sucked them. Massaged them. He was astonished by her body curves. He felt lucky to have y/n as his partner.

She was all shy.

After all of that he continued kissing down her stomach and removed her pyjamas completely. She was already wet. When he reached her pussy he  kissed it and slowly started rubbing it. Which made y/n flinched. She started feeling pleasure down there. Then he fastened his movements. After a while she came by his fingers. She rolled her eyes when she reached her climax. It felt so good.

All this time y/n kept moaning, squeezing the bed cloth and curling her toes.

Taehyung was enjoying her reactions because it means he was doing a great job.

Taehyung-"Did it feel good?"

Y/n-"Y-yes." (She was exhausted)

He chuckled at her.

Then he removed his trousers and slowly entered his dick into her. This gave her extreme pain and tears left from her eyes. She screamed a bit.

Y/n-"Ahhhh, Taehyung it hurts."

Taehyung-"What should I do? Should I stop?" (He was concerned)

Y/n-"N-no. Don't stop!"

Taehyung-"Bear it for a while. You'll be fine."

Y/n-"Yeah. I will."

Then he slowly started thrusting inside her. Y/n tried her best not to scream. After some time she started moaning due to the pleasure.

Both came together after some minutes.

After that he kissed her forehead.

He wrapped themselves with the blanket.

Taehyung-"Are you okay y/n?"

Y/n-"Yeah. I'm exhausted."

Taehyung-"Me too. Let's sleep! Good night and I love you!"

Y/n was speechless. She felt so happy. She couldn't react much because of being exhausted.

Y/n-"G-good night. I love you too."

Then they slept each other's embrace from being exhausted.

Their might be some Grammar mistakes. Please bear with it.

Make sure to vote and comment!!!

Thank you❤️