●Lover●

Beomgyu didn't know how but suddenly, he became good friends with Yuri, after literally rejecting her. 

The reason why Yuri was over his house because Beomgyu had some doubts about his subject that he couldn't clear out, therefore, he thought that it was a good idea to invite Yuri over, to tutor him. 

It wasn't surprising since Yuri really was exceptionally smart. She had the good looks, smart brains and a kind personality. 

Beomgyu's isn't falling for her, don't worry. His loyalty remains with Taehyun, which reminds him of that the younger has technically been very moody these days. 

One moment, he's sad and mopey and the next moment, he's smiling and giggling. Beomgyu's heart hurts because Taehyun usually seemed like the former with him. The younger was really awkward around him, these days. And Beomgyu hated it. 

"Choi Beomgyu," a female-voice snapped her fingers in front of him. "Are you listening, dumb?" 

Beomgyu flinched due to the sudden insult, placing a hand on his chest. "Ouch?" 

Yuri giggled, tapping her pen on her notes, that laid on the foldable table on his bed. "Did you understand, anything?" 

Beomgyu nodded, despite not recalling what they had just learnt. 

"Don't lie to me." Yuri glared but just in a few minutes, her face was covered in a smug smile. "Thinking about Taehyun, again?" 

Beomgyu widened his eyes, pointing his finger at her. "How did you know?" 

Yuri flipped her hair. "This is a secret, but," She motioned the taller to come closer to her. "I'm a witch." 

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, pulling away. "Cut the jokes. How did you find out?" 

Yuri straightened her light-green cardigan. "Isn't it obvious? The way you look at him? Everyone can see it, you're not good at hiding your crush on him." 

Beomgyu scratched his nape with an awkward smile. "Really?" 

Yuri nodded. "And he's oblivious for not noticing the way you look at him. Truly a match made in heaven."

"Funny." Beomgyu replied in a monotone voice. "It's not like he likes me back.." He slowly muttered but Yuri heard it, who gasped. 

"Wait, you're telling me that Kang Taehyun doesn't like you?!" Yuri asked with disbelief written all over her face. 

"Isn't it obvious? He doesn't like me." Beomgyu shrugged, picking up his pen in his hand so that he could go over the solutions, again. 

"You both are making my head hurt." Yuri rubbed her forehead, sighing. 

Beomgyu looked back up at her, squinting his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean." 

"It's supposed to mean that Taehyun is also in love with you, dumbass!" She knocked his head. 

"You're kidding," Beomgyu replied, scoffing. "Him? Liking me?" 

"Yes. Him liking you." Yuri sighed. She felt like a stressed out single mother. "God, you both should figure your shit out."

"Yes, thank you." Beomgyu sarcastically replied. "Now can we please get back to our notes? I don't want my love life, interrupting my studying." 

But just as they were studying, Beomgyu couldn't help but think about what Yuri had said to him.

'Taehyun likes me?'

✿✿