Chapter 1

Emma pov-

                  I was sitting in the Room with Doug and Alan as Floyd took their measurments. "Watch it Pervert!" Alan exclaimed, making my head snap up. "It's okay alan, he's just taking your Inseam." Doug reassured. "He's getting very close to my Shaft!" Alan huffed, making me grimace. "All done. You can get changed now." Floyd spoke, rising from his position on the floor. "Thanks Floyd, thanks very much." Doug spoke happily. "You know Doug, I was thinking, if you wanna go to Vegas without me, that is totally cool." Alan said. "What are you talking about Alan?" Doug and I asked simultaneously. Alan gave us a wierd glance before speaking again. "Well, Phil and Stu are your Buddies, and it's your bachelor party......" Alan sighed.

              "C'mon Alan! Those two Love you!" I said with a grin. "I just don't want you to feel like you have to hold back because your Wife's brother is there you know?" Alan spoke. "It's not like that alan....." Doug trailed off in what seemed like disgust. I turned to see what happened, only to feel like I wanted to Vomit. Alan had she'd his Pants, revealing some sort of Jockstrap. "It's not like that I already told you Alan." Doug said, shaking out of his stupor. "We're just spending the night in Vegas, no big deal." He added. I grinned stiffly, turning away from Alan's Half-nakedness. "Besides, your not just my Wife's brother, you're my brother now Alan. Your Emma's brother Too." Doug stated.

               "Yeah Alan! Don't worry!" I laughed. "I want you two to know, I'm a still traveler. Whatever happens tonight, I will never ever ever speak a word of it." Alan said seriously, his hands on his hips. "Okay.... okay I got it, thank you. I don't think that--" Doug was cut off by Alan. "Seriously. I don't care if we kill someone." Alan said. My eyes went wide at this new piece of information. "What?" Doug and I asked, bewildered, our eyes wide. "You heard me. Sin city." Alan spoke, adjusting his Jock strap. "I won't tell a soul." He stated. "Okay, I got it." Doug stated, nodding repeatedly.

-the Garner house-

             I stood outside Alan's house with Doug, Sid and Alan. Sid opened the Garage door, revealing his Mercedes. "No, Sid!" Doug exclaimed in Disbelief, dropping his Duffle bag. "Really?" Doug asked Happily. "C'mon! You're part of the Family now!" Sid smiled. "Are you sure? I mean, you love this car!" Doug asked, sounding Unsure as he eyed the nice Car Sid was Giving him. Sid shrugged his shoulders, uncaring. "Doug, it's just a car!" He said. "Just make sure that when you get there to put some armour all on the tires so the Sand doesn't seep in." Sid spoke sternly. "Absolutely. That is Easy." I said, eyeing the car.

            "Oh, and uh, Don't let Alan drive. There is something wrong with him." Sid said before Saying, "don't let phil drive either. I don't like him." I looked away from where Alan was letting the Dog luck inside of his mouth in disgust. "Emma can drive it. She's a nice girl." Sid spoke with a smile. "Thank you Sid!" I chirped happily. "I totally understand. My sister and I will be the only ones driving this car." Doug reassured. "I promise." He added. "Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in vegas." Sid reminded, tossing the Keys to Doug. Doug Laughed, thinking it was a joke. "Except for Herpes. That shit'll come back with you." Sid sighed. My eyes widened and I Facepalmed.

              I must've Zoned out because the next thing I know, we were Picking up Phil. Butterflies erupted inside of me as I tried to Keep a blush from appearing. "Do have to park so close?" Alan demanded, trying to shield his face. "What do you mean?" I asked quietly. "Yeah, what is wrong?" Doug asked curiously. "I shouldn't be here." Alan hissed, sinking down further in the seat. "Why is that Alan?" Doug asked, looking around. "I'm not supposed to be within 200 ft of the School..... or Chucky Cheese." Alan informed us. "What?" Doug asked, scrunching his face up in confusion.

              "Hey! Mr. Wenneck---" the boy was Cut off by Phil. "Weekend Budnick, I do not know you, you do not Exist." Phil said sternly as he approached the car. "Shit!" Phil exclaimed Happily while eyeing the Car. "Nice car! I'm driving!" Phil laughed. "Not a chance, but don't---... watch the leather!" Doug exclaimed as Phil jumped into the car after nearly hitting my with his bag. "Shut up and drive before one of these nerds asks me another question." Phil ordered, looking around wildly. "Whose this?" Phil asked, looking at Alan as Doug started up the Car. "That's Alan. Tracy's Brother." Doug said absent-mindedly. "Yeah, I've met you like four times." Alan stated in disbelief. "Oh, yeah! How you doing man?" Phil asked, lying through his teeth.

              "How're you doing Emma?" Phil asked softly as we headed to Stu's house, where he lived with his bitch of a girlfriend, Melissa. "I've been Good Phil, you?" I spoke, barley holding my blush back. "Good god..... I'll tell you later." Phil groaned, running his hand over his face. I shrugged and turned my head as we pulled up at Stu's. "Someone go get him." Doug said. "Here, I got it." Phil laughed. "Paging doctor Faggot! Doctor Faggot!" Phil called. I giggled quietly, making Phil grin at me. Stu stormed out of his house and got in the Car, glaring at Phil. "Onward to Vegas." I called in Enthusiastic Sarcasm. I really didn't want to go on this trip. My back is aching and my feet are already Killing me.

            Alan began yelling happily, he even yelled at the little girl in the car next to us, but She flipped him off. Phil was drinking a beer, and tried to give me one. I shook my head with a small smile. "Oh yeah, I forgot you don't drink." Phil said in realization. "C'mon just to Barstow! Everybody's passing us!" Phil demanded. "Absolutely not. I promised Sid. Emma and I will be the only ones driving this Car, besides, you're drinking." Doug said. "Oh, what're you a cop now? I dri c e great when I'm drunk!" Phil said, stretching his arm across my shoulders in relaxation. "That's true, don't forget, Phil was always our Designated drunk Driver." Stu reminded Doug. "You guys Drove drunk?" I asked in Disbelief. "You mind explaining to them Alan?" Doug asked Alan, who turned back to us. "My dad loves this car more than he loves me, so....." Alan trailed off. "I'm sure that is not true alan." I stated firmly.

              "Aw, whatever, look, I left my wife and Kid at home so I could go with you guys to Vegas. Do you know how hard that was?" Phil exclaimed. I felt a painful twinge in my chest as he said this. "That's sweet Phil." Alan said. "I was being sarcastic. I fucking hate my life. I may never go back." Phil exclaimed. "Yeah right." Doug stated. "No, I'm serious! Miranda has been having an afair ever since our Son was fucking born! We're in the middle of a fucking divorce!" Phil exclaimed Angrily. I hugged him in sympathy. We pulled up into gas station. I immediately walked inside and grabbed two bottles of water and a bag of chips. "Jesus he's like a gremlin, comes with instructions and shit." Phil stated as I walked up to the counter.

          "I just told Melissa we're two hours outside of wine country, and she bought it." Stu said happily. "Don't you think it is wierd that you have to lie to her about going to Vegas?" I asked him. "Yes, but trust me it isn't worth the fight." Stu said and sighed. "So you can't go to Vegas but she can fuck and bellhop on a carnival cruise line?" Phil demanded, making my eyes widen. "For your information, it was a Bartender. And he didn't even cum inside her. "You believe that?" Phil demanded. "Yes, because she's grossed out by semen." Stu said, sounding like he didn't even believe it himself.