~Chapter Two~

Exer walked through the halls to try and find David. At some points he'd even call out his name.

He went over to David's locker and slipped a note through the slits. He walked over to his next class, praying David would find his note.

David wasn't the brightest. He didn't pick up on things that quickly or notice much. The chances of him noticing the note was low, but he wanted to try anyway.

After class, David went over to his locker. He opened it up and grabbed his stuff. It was currently the week so he didn't want to forget anything.

He grabbed his sweater and noticed the note. He opened it up and immediately recognized the writing style. He knew the note was from Exer.

He sighed and crumpled up the note, throwing it away on his way to the front doors.

Exer watched from afar, confused on why he didn't even bother reading the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Exer got home, he called Brenda.

"Hey Brenda?" He said when he heard a quiet beep.

"Oh, hey Exer!! What do you need?" She replied, twirling the cord of the phone with her finger.

"Do you know why David is ignoring me? He's been pretty distant recently."

"Hmmmm, I wish I could say I did.. Maybe you could ask him or Ron?"

"I tried talking to him today but he basically ignored me."

"Oh, uhmmm, maybe he's just in a bad mood?"

"If so, he's been in a 'bad mood' for a long time."

"I could call him and ask if you'd like! It's not normal for him to ignore people.. Especially you!! He really loves talking to you."

"Okay Brenda, thanks."

"Of course!! Just call me when he contacts you, okay?" She said with a joyful tone.

"Alright, thank you again." He said as he hung up. This was really bugging him. He had already gotten into a fight with Jackson, he really didn't want to lose David as well.

-----
Hello everyone!! I'm sorry these chapters are so short!! The chapters for this fanfic will be like oneshots! They'll be pretty short and all different POVs!!