Wrong Man, Wrong Name

It was around '8PM'. Olivia was sitting on the floor of her living room, watching the news with a glass of red wine in her hand and a warm bowl of popcorn sitting on the coffee table in front of her. Her head turned towards her front door as she heard a knock coming from the other side. She stood up, muting the TV before walking to the door, unlocking it and opening it, her eyes immediately connecting with the man in front of her that she hasn't seen in a few weeks, Jake Ballard.

"Jake?", she said, confused, "What are you doing here?", he ignored her, inviting himself inside her apartment, taking off his coat and shoes, Liv sighed, closing the door and turning to the man, "Jake why are you here?", he turned to her, looking into her eyes, "I want you Olivia. Tell me that you want me too", he said, stepping closer to her as she stepped back, her back hitting the front door.

He leaned closer to her, grabbing her waist, "Tell me that you want to stand in the sun with me Liv", she sighed, turning her head, smelling the alcohol on his breath, "Jake-", he cut off her words as he placed his lips on her warm neck, "Say it Liv", he whispered against her skin, she gulped, "I want to stand in the sun with you Jake", she whispered, immediately regretting what she said, thinking about nothing other than the men that was waiting for her at '1600 Pennsylvania Avenue'.

He grinned against her skin, stepping back slightly and picking her up as her legs wrapped around his waist, his lips clashing onto hers as he walked them to her bedroom, Liv kissed him back, imagining that she was kissing the man she hasn't seen in almost a year, missing him like crazy. Jake placed Liv on her bed, kissing down her neck, closing her eyes as she held his head, moaning quietly. Feeling Jake's lips on her bare thigh, thinking about how the man she was thinking of would make her feel.

The way he would touch her, the way his kisses felt, the way his big hands would slide down her warm body, the way he would tease her with his warm tongue and lips or the tip of his dick, the way she would cum in seconds of having his tongue or hard dick inside her tight pussy.

Jake was now between Liv's thighs, sucking on her clit softly, soft moans coming out her mouth, "Fitz", she moaned out, Jake immediately stopped, leaning up and looking down at Liv, tipsy but aware of what just came out her mouth, Liv opened her eyes and slowly take up, grabbing a blanket and covering her body as she looked up at Jake, "Jake-", he shook his head, "No. Don't 'Jake' me, clearly you want him more than me", Liv sighed, he wasn't wrong but she didn't want to admit that to him.

"I should go", he climbed off the bed, picking up his shirt that he took off earlier, "Jake, wait", she stood up, grabbing his arm which he quickly pulled from her grasp, "No! Go stand in the sun with him", he put his shirt on and quickly walked out the bedroom, Liv took a deep breath, sitting back down on her bed as she heard her front door slam shut, running her fingers through her wavy silk pressed hair.

After sitting there for a few, she laid back down on her back, still completely naked as she reached over to her nightstand, opening the small drawer and grabbing the small burner phone, the 'Fitz phone', she liked to call it. She stared at it, rethinking about the choice she was about to make before pressing the call button, putting the phone to her ear as it ranged, closing her eyes, hoping the man would pick up the phone.

After a few rings, it clicked, "..Liv?", The President said hesitantly, "Hi", she sat up, brought her knees to her chest, "Hi", he said, almost in a whisper, Liv looked down at her nails, biting her lip, nervously, "Why are you calling Liv?", Fitz said, slightly harsh, Liv gulped and leaned back against her headboard, "Something happened with Jake", he sighed and crossed his head, leaning back in his leather chair, "I don't want to hear about you and Jake nor do I care", "No.. no, it has something to do with you", he raised his eyebrow, confused but curious, "With me? How does it have something to do with me? I haven't seen you in 10 months".